+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Covid-19

Old 05-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Covid-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
People, this could be HUGE. LifeSite News is a predominantly Catholic site that deals mostly with abortion. It is sort of big but not really that big.

This is important: I have never ever known LifeSite to go off into the tinfoil hat realm. They are a pretty conservative site, as I said dealing mostly with the abortion issue.

For them to put out a video like this, and for high Catholic clergy to be involved in a statement like this, is shocking to my ears. Remember people: I am the Trump conservative and the stalwart Catholic here, and rarely have I been shocked by Catholic hierarchy statements. I was shocked when I saw this.

I will let you decide (please share):

Catholic clergy led by former papal nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and Cardinals Robert Sarah, Gerhard Ludwig Mueller, Joseph Zen, and Janis Pujats have joined an appeal “for the Church and the world” that warns that the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a “pretext” by world leaders to “control” people, strip them of their fundamental rights, while providing a “disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control." Read more:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/p...for-world-govt

OMG. Its all gone. I watched the video and read the article two hours ago and it is ALL GONE!! Oh man, WHAT THE F****

EDIT: I did find a related earlier story https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fo...er-coronavirus

NEXT DAY EDIT: The video is back. How weird. he article is still gone. Maybe it will be back too.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II

Last edited by CatholicCrusader : 05-08-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-2020, 09:14 PM

The deep state has penetrated any points of power around the world, not always the top positions, but close enough for dramatic change. Plus they gravitate toward money and power. The RCC has both, so there will probably be some within it as well, and they cant let stuff like that stay out there.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-2020, 04:22 AM

Several Chicago Churches Held In-Person Services Sunday Despite Stay Home Orders
Old 05-18-2020, 05:58 PM

If one choses to read some of the mystic's THIS and a schism in the Catholic Church is part of the end times. When I have the ability to post I can show proof that we are in the end times. Yes, I know, thats a very bold statement coming from someone who you don't know. But people, look around notice what is happening within our society and the degeneration of our culture.

Just a small clue insofar as the end times....the spark that started it was when Pope John Paul II started his reign. To further show proof of that SPARK I challenge you to do a search on Saint Faustina and her diary....in her diary you will want to look at entry #1732. That entry is from when Jesus spoke to Saint Faustina....

The end times is not going to be a bolt of lightning...Satan will utulize a slow, methodical process to push people away from God. I truely thirst for a safe place where Satan and his works are not present.....

Last edited by drifter10652 : 05-18-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:04 PM

They are heros
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter10652 View Post
I truely thirst for a safe place where Satan and his works are not present.....
‘All these are but the beginning of the birth pains,’” Jesus declares

(Matthew 24:8)

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

(Like 21:36)

I have given you authority to, , overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

(Luke 10:19)
If I understand your position correctly, that last verse isn’t made available to us, but the original Twelve only. But that you maintain verse-36 is ours to pray because we are the end-time Christians. If therefore the original twelve only, what is the difference between,

“, ,all these things” and some of “all the power of the enemy”?

A great disservice is done to the matter of our strength in the Lord if we exclude ourselves of the possibility of a growing faith eventually finding himself smack-dab in the middle of 19!

Old 05-19-2020, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
They are heros
Being such a liberal hot-bed, it isn’t a surprise that everything is mum out of Chi town. But yes indeed, this I was glad to hear, thank God for the remnant!
Old 05-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Knight of the Forum

The U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday warned California’s governor that his COVID-19 restrictions discriminated against places of worship
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22W04O

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
Old 05-31-2020, 09:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Funny stuff

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM

So far, we are getting 0-2 confirmed cases of the corona virus. Five people died from COVID-19. We are starting to open up slowly. Restaurants are now open for dining but with limited capacity. However, I'm staying away from restaurants and just cook at home just to be on the safe side. Maybe, I'll come out in July or September or the end of the year.

Last edited by Selene : Yesterday at 06:29 PM.