+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Covid-19

Old 03-26-2020, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Covid-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
I'm not sick yet.
Last December, a bout of flu hit hard, made speaking and standing a monumental challenge. I still hear very little over the possibility of ‘germ warfare’.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-28-2020, 03:18 PM

There is one way you can help yourself; if you feel a need to cough because you feel something in your lungs but resist the urge to cough you are making a big mistake. The cough is an effort to remove a mucus buildup in your lungs. You should cough deeply. You will feel something in your lungs as you cough. This is a mucus buildup in your lungs that you should remove by taking deep, heavy coughs, you will feel the mucus in your lungs being expelled. Continue the deep coughing until you feel you have expelled the mucus. Repeat this whenever you have the urge to do so.

Just a suggestion
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-28-2020, 03:22 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdysonyou View Post
There is one way you can help yourself; if you feel a need to cough because you feel something in your lungs but resist the urge to cough you are making a big mistake. The cough is an effort to remove a mucus buildup in your lungs. You should cough deeply. You will feel something in your lungs as you cough. This is a mucus buildup in your lungs that you should remove by taking deep, heavy coughs, you will feel the mucus in your lungs being expelled. Continue the deep coughing until you feel you have expelled the mucus. Repeat this whenever you have the urge to do so.

Just a suggestion
Coughing definitely has a purpose.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 03-28-2020, 11:46 PM

I've experimented with such, don't over do it. It can lead to hoarseness. Plus, this depends upon the person. Aside from that episode last fall, I don't need that nearly as much as I once did.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:29 AM

I personally have an unusual delight in watching someone bring mainstream media antics to light. I would encourage others to post info they regard as possibly bringing insightful yet objective content over this!

That Uncommon Virus

Old 03-31-2020, 11:33 PM

Didn’t Dr’s Fauci and Birks state from their ‘models’ that America would have 100 to 200K deaths in 14 days? As though this just started and still hasn’t risen above 2500 souls since it has been with us since January.

Now, according to Dr. Birks, through model analysis, we will have supposedly mitigated over ‘One Million deaths’ by putting an economic stranglehold on the people.

Whatever the cause for running this elaborate fiction can’t be my concern. God has been faithful to me for abundant peace over times, places and prosperity and He is all you need now!

I do pray however, one day; our tax dollars will fulfill the Romans-13 model that resist and recompenses ‘evil’ and never to mitigate ‘good’.
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. – John 16:33
Old 04-01-2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
Didn’t Dr’s Fauci and Birks state from their ‘models’ that America would have 100 to 200K deaths in 14 days? As though this just started and still hasn’t risen above 2500 souls since it has been with us since January.

Now, according to Dr. Birks, through model analysis, we will have supposedly mitigated over ‘One Million deaths’ by putting an economic stranglehold on the people.

Whatever the cause for running this elaborate fiction can’t be my concern. God has been faithful to me for abundant peace over times, places and prosperity and He is all you need now!

I do pray however, one day; our tax dollars will fulfill the Romans-13 model that resist and recompenses ‘evil’ and never to mitigate ‘good’.
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. – John 16:33

Totally agree. Something does not pass the smell test to me
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:38 PM

This wont be the last virus to cause a pandemic, I am pretty sure more are on the way in the near future, and they are coming from China, although some rich deep state ppl are funding the research and the attack plan. The media of course play a huge part in it. You keep the ppl in fear, its easier to take away their rights.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:38 AM
Knight of the Forum

12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/...navirus-panic/

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 04-02-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/...navirus-panic/
Its good to see some experts are not playing into this deep state move.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.