Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Journey to God

Old 03-26-2020, 04:33 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Journey to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
It shouldn't be! What of all the many corrections in our journey as Christians, shouldn’t we include in our approach, that this process of the Church changing into His Bride be the result of Jesus being the Way of any such correction, from that perfect beginning-to-end Alpha to Omega brilliance? For you can’t have a glorious Church (Ephesians 5:27) without the Way, a way that will have already made the changes (Revelation 19:8) that is said to have occurred.
that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.

It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
That is what She should strive for! That is what every Christian should want!

So, what’s missing? What would the most obvious initial place to start with any Way correction?

Mike,

Perhaps we got trapped into this fast pace or hurried pace. Hopefully with this stay home we can connect more with our Lord.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-26-2020, 05:08 AM

I don't believe it. I don't believe the answer to my question could be that painfully obvious.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-26-2020, 06:54 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
I don't believe it. I don't believe the answer to my question could be that painfully obvious.
Mike , think about it. It is either the Lord or the world. The world is very enticing even for believers. Now the world shakes so who else is left ?

ped
Old Yesterday, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
Mike , think about it. It is either the Lord or the world. The world is very enticing even for believers. Now the world shakes so who else is left ?
If we choose the Lord, then we are instantly transformed to that glorious Church? Please reconsider, I am not faulting the sower of the word.

Ah yes, the necessary harvest! Now once in an assembly, are they going to be shown by the Spirit a result of that glorious Church or something not yet made “white”? But of course, why not that which the Spirit of God said back in the day when it first appeared to the gathered flock,
I do not praise you, since you come together not for the better but for the worse, , that there are divisions among you
– 1 Corinthians 11:17,18
Today for the Church, is this passage not yet perceived as ‘corrected’ rather than faulted? I believe there is a spirit deep within in the Church that expects the individual member to feel he has God’s approval simply because he comes together. But as we see here, they also came together, but not for the better. There most certainly is a fault to acknowledge.

Where would Jesus start today to make her white? This just might be one of them.