Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > The Mark

Old 11-09-2019, 08:10 PM

Lightbulb The Mark

Most of those people will lose out by accepting the Mark of the Beast
( TATTOO ) because they are not trying to specifically obey God in every way they can.
Leviticus 19:28 You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord. But he who has wisdom and understanding, will see that all the enemies of God are numbered and marked out for destruction; [ Satan must be enjoying this, having his mark on Gods Temple. ] Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house which you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things are mine, says the LORD. But this is the man to whom I will look, he that is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word." (Isaiah 66:1)
"Am I a God at hand, says the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? says the LORD. Do I not fill heaven and earth? says the LORD. (Jeremiah 23:23, 24)
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
Ezekiel 5:11 Your sins have disgusted me and made my temple unfit as a place to worship me.
So I swear by my own life that I will cut you down and show you no pity.
Do not be mismated with unbelievers. For what partnership have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, "I will live in them and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore come out from them, ( He means out of Religions, Church, Tabernacle, Mosk, including the worshiping place where you are.) and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)

If anyone worships the beast or receives his mark the result is catastrophic.
Psalm 75:8 The LORD holds a cup in his hand, filled with the strong wine of his wrath. He pours it out, and all the wicked drink it; they drink it down to the last drop. [Read Revelation 14:9-11 ]
Colossians 3:6 On account of these the wrath of God is coming.
John 15:6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. y will receive the wrath of God and they will have no rest day nor night! So, if anyone thinks they might avoid persecution or trouble by taking the Mark of the Beast, they will be mistaken. They will receive the worst punishment with no hope at all.
But God's people will not take the mark. But rather they will overcome Satan and his temptations by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
The angel from God says: Revelation 14:9 If anyone worships the beast and his image, and who receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, they will receive the worst of all the curses from God (verse 10). So, we notice that there are two actions that will warrant the punishment. 1) Worshipping the beast and his image; and 2) receiving Satan's mark.
Colossians 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
Whether you believe GOD or not...it is totally op to you.
I'm only attempting to remind us of the Truth found through His Word: What He commands us , all I'm saying is, why not obey Him -- why not properly esteem Him .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The Mark

(The beast) forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads, so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast’s name or the number that stood for its name.

Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six (Rev. 13:16-18)

The Book of Revelation makes great use of symbolic imagery and theological themes. It used the events contemporaneous to its composition to deliver a message about the ultimate triumph of Christ. The beast symbolizes the various Roman emperors who persecuted the early Christians but mainly is a symbol of Caesar Nero (whose name in Hebrew has the numerical value of 666). The so-called “mark of the beast” is presumed by most scholars to allude to the coins of the Roman Empire that bore the image of the emperor.

The Book of Revelation states quite clearly that this mark was forced upon all the people; there is no mention of it being voluntary. The only thing that Revelation mentions regarding the Book of Life and the beast is that those who choose to worship the beast do not have their names in the Book of Life. However, this is quite distinct from the forced mark of the beast.

source

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!