Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Gods Plan

Old 07-25-2019, 11:53 PM

Lightbulb Gods Plan

What Satan and Religion don”t want u s to know : The meaning of Life, the reason you were born. (Gods Plan) God wants to give us eternal life. But what will a life without end be like? Does the Bible give us a glimpse of what it will be like living forever in the Kingdom of God?
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has He ever spoken and failed to act? Has He ever promised and not carried it through?
Colossians 1:27 To them Father YHWH chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery,
2 Corinthians 1:22 placed His seal on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a pledge of what is to come.
This is truly staggering knowledge! [ Ephesians 1:5 ] 2 Corinthians 6:18 And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.” John 1:12 But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name, ( YHWH )
Carefully read the following verses from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible:
The Real name of YHWH has been known for thousands of years. It is all in the spelling.
To review, God's personal name is YHWH.
These are the English transliterations of the Hebrew letters
That's you!!!!!! YHWH's name is His image. It presents Him to the world. You are YHWH's name. You are created in the image of YHWH. This is not chance. This is not a game. This is not something that has been thought of recently. It is the oldest of revelations. And the most powerful. Genesis 1:26-27.…26- Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.” 27- So God created man in His own image; in the image of Father YHWH (God) He created us; male and female. John 10:34-36
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods? …
An Astonishing Scripture
The book of Hebrews reveals God’s awesome purpose with crystal clarity. The context begins in chapter 1. Watch the picture of salvation unfold. 2 Corinthians 5:5 And God has prepared us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a pledge of what is to come.
First, understand that God created angels to be “ministering spirits” to assist the “heirs of salvation” Hebrews 1vs. 14). This is their role within God’s Plan. Angels are not offered membership in the Family of God. This is why Satan (as a fallen angel) so hates the idea that puny, little, fleshly man can receive what he has never been offered nor can achieve. Romans 8:29
Ephesians 1:5 He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,( This means you and me,us ) Hebrews 2:11 For both He that sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He (Jesus) is not ashamed to call them brothers, Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
Romans 8:19-23
19 - For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
20 - For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope
23 - And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body Galatians 4:6 And because you are sons,( you and me, us) God has sent the Spirit of his Son (Jesus) into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”
When Father YHWH (God) says that “all things” will be put under the feet of man, that is what He means. The vast universe, with all of its quadrillions of stars and one trillion galaxies, will be put under the authority of man who have been born into the Family of God. In fact, the Moffatt translation renders the Greek word for “all things” as “the universe.”
Ephesians 1:5 YHWH (God) decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ. This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure.
1Corinthians 6:3 Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life! (This means that we are Superior over the Angles!)
1 John 3:1-2 See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of Father YHWH (God); and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when He appears (Jesus) we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is. 1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? 1 Corinthians 12:27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. 1 John 4:13 And God has given us his Spirit as proof that we live in Him and He in us.
Romans 8:14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. Now, please don't misunderstand my intentions! I'm certainly not trying to bring falls hope on anyone with these notes ... I'm only attempting to remind us of the Truth found through His Word: This is what He wanted to do in the new world.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-28-2019, 12:23 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Gods Plan

Its good to see old members return and post.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!