Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Turning the H&H Table

Old 05-22-2019, 01:48 AM

Default Turning the H&H Table

Both hate and harassment covers such a wide catalog of topics, one can understand why so little progress takes effect. In fact, over my lifetime (who lived through the sixties), though the subject now surfaces with frequency, things have not improved, just more freedom to return the same favor.

Some if not most individuals here would insist this belongs in the political section so it won’t blur the line between ‘church and state’. In the order of forum discussion I can understand that, but in regards to one or more Christian's voice in the public arena, I say; Why is it commonly thought to bar the integral contribution of Christian influence within the public sphere and knowledge?

How about returning that favor? How about turning back on them now their longstanding depravity down our throats back on their heads? If it is so darn popular to voice harassment which is in our case based in hate of holiness and righteousness of the kingdom of God, why can’t we have protest? Why shouldn’t we claim spiritual harassment or religious harassment?

Is ours so unique that we ourselves have also been swept along by the same guise? And forget the media factor and influence, things are not the same in the mind of the masses as they once were.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-22-2019, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Turning the H&H Table

"The idea that women are free to abort the unborn while the LGBT are allowed to pervert those that make it to birth is heralded as our brand new world. If anyone takes a Biblical stand against all of this, they're labeled as haters and accused of attacking women and assaulting the LGBT."

Source

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-22-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
"The idea that women are free to abort the unborn while the LGBT are allowed to pervert those that make it to birth is heralded as our brand new world. If anyone takes a Biblical stand against all of this, they're labeled as haters and accused of attacking women and assaulting the LGBT."

Source

Hello Michael, I pray all has been well. these posts hit things fairly square. I can not believe how many places we read God stating stand up gird your loins, pay attention. and yet Christians only hear turn the other cheek, love your enemy, God also need warriors, not ignorant, not half baked, not those who do not know how to represent, those who are a Minister of Presence but also a defender of the Godly and of His children from the tares.

The problem I see, is even christian s do not recognize they agree with the loony leftest in that they, the christians are the radicalized. Even the moderator here on another post I responded to addressing me states I was attacking and yet all I did was state what is common knowledge, the democrats espouse openly. the left believes and openly voted so in the 2012 presidential convention as an example and the person was posting with a typical pattern and not responding to anyone's questions fitting the profile. Yet I am the one attacking for calling a spade a spade. He asked "what say you?" or something similar. .

Some how, their attacking is acceptable with an explanation why they might offend me as a christian, - but no explanation why their post was propaganda or attacking in each case. --No moderator, I am not attacking you, this is for conversation purposes. -(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qgSfaARE)-dems boo God and Israel in vote for party platform

I have seen peoples post removed here simply for disagreement of belief though true to them. Often we forget or may be ignorant that everyone has their own reality based on their own set of circumstances. . Instead of debating with possible resolution which may involve heat and disagreement So;, I appreciate and fully agree the evils from the left, the democrats, the normalizing of the lgbtq and abortion is an absolute abomination and mostly un-challanged. Saying its the signs of the times just might not be enough. That normalizes it.

But I come to the conclusion many of the christians are aiding in it. out of ignorance.
55% catholics as an example vote democrat, perhaps more, (wikipedia) the others are not necessarily less if you look at pews research- https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ical-leanings/

Dan

Last edited by iamdan : 05-22-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdan View Post
Hello Michael, I pray all has been well. these posts hit things fairly square. I can not believe how many places we read God stating stand up gird your loins, pay attention. and yet Christians only hear turn the other cheek, love your enemy, God also need warriors, not ignorant, not half baked, not those who do not know how to represent, those who are a Minister of Presence but also a defender of the Godly and of His children from the tares.

The problem I see, is even christian s do not recognize they agree with the loony leftest in that they, the christians are the radicalized. Even the moderator here on another post I responded to addressing me states I was attacking and yet all I did was state what is common knowledge, the democrats espouse openly. the left believes and openly voted so in the 2012 presidential convention as an example and the person was posting with a typical pattern and not responding to anyone's questions fitting the profile. Yet I am the one attacking for calling a spade a spade. He asked "what say you?" or something similar. .

Some how, their attacking is acceptable with an explanation why they might offend me as a christian, - but no explanation why their post was propaganda or attacking in each case. --No moderator, I am not attacking you, this is for conversation purposes. -(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6qgSfaARE)-dems boo God and Israel in vote for party platform

I have seen peoples post removed here simply for disagreement of belief though true to them. Often we forget or may be ignorant that everyone has their own reality based on their own set of circumstances. . Instead of debating with possible resolution which may involve heat and disagreement So;, I appreciate and fully agree the evils from the left, the democrats, the normalizing of the lgbtq and abortion is an absolute abomination and mostly un-challanged. Saying its the signs of the times just might not be enough. That normalizes it.

But I come to the conclusion many of the christians are aiding in it. out of ignorance.
55% catholics as an example vote democrat, perhaps more, (wikipedia) the others are not necessarily less if you look at pews research- https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ical-leanings/

Dan
Hello Dan, yes.

Just contemplating w/the wife moments ago over the insanity we are now expected to accommodate because of it’s ‘usual presence’. I ask, is it wrong to pray for oneself too? I wonder has my mind itself capriciously been altered from the lack of decent norms?

The multi-faceted booms now underway is all presented as irrelevant. And what is their claim to injustices, nothing but clamor.

I’m not sure if there ever was a better example of a country exhibiting said “hate” for a duly elected President which is just a show of fright, a cover which our base has only mildly spoke over. The fruits of Christianity I do believe hang over their every waking hour in dread.

Well shoot, see how easily I distract myself, I seem to want to work in symptom with problem. But as you did, sometimes we need to bring these up to illustrate problems.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Hello Dan, yes.

Just contemplating w/the wife moments ago over the insanity we are now expected to accommodate because of it’s ‘usual presence’. I ask, is it wrong to pray for oneself too? I wonder has my mind itself capriciously been altered from the lack of decent norms?

The multi-faceted booms now underway is all presented as irrelevant. And what is their claim to injustices, nothing but clamor.

I’m not sure if there ever was a better example of a country exhibiting said “hate” for a duly elected President which is just a show of fright, a cover which our base has only mildly spoke over. The fruits of Christianity I do believe hang over their every waking hour in dread.

Well shoot, see how easily I distract myself, I seem to want to work in symptom with problem. But as you did, sometimes we need to bring these up to illustrate problems.
Yes, what an amazing site to behold yesterday. The pure hate and lies and the distortion the media knows they spew for views. Fear and hate driven. Satan has a good grasp on this world. What we are seeing is what has always been, just brought to the surface and exposed. Nancy Polosi will pray for you :-)

This absolute mind boggling confusion is more what I would define as the mark of the beast in your head or hand, not some microchip or tattoo, but powerful mind altering attacks against truth.

In my studies for Chaplaincy -a required read- Minister of Presence, the author points out the christian perspective of pluralism, it tends to answer some questions, while he also suggests much much more strict requirements for Chaplaincy.
Quote:

Pluralism-
a state of society in which members of a diverse ethnic, religious, or social groups maintain an autonomous participation *in and development of *thier traditional culture or special interest within the confines of common civilization.*

Empirical pluralism recognizes the growing diversity within a culture , the fact that it happens and creates its own identity such as in the USA, a melting pot .

Cherished pluralism acknowledges it is a good thing-The American is a new identity from a mixture of cultures and identity's.

E pluribus unum - meaning, out of many one! - What made America so great and unique

Then there is philosophical pluralism
which believes- There can be no religion that claims to possess the absolute truth, no religion has the right to claim another false or theirs right and true.*
Which as we notice are the trending views more taking hold now due to the intrusion of religious modernism articulated progressively as liberalism, neo liberalism and neo orthodoxy. This is causing a trend in the direction of syncretism- a blend of different systems of philosophical or religious beliefs and practices into a one world church. * -(Whit Woodward , Ministry of Presence)1
A side note, the definition of Make America Great again?
E pluribus unum - meaning, out of many one! - What made America so great and unique
Cherished pluralism acknowledges it is a good thing-The American is a new identity from a mixture of cultures and identity's.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what the liberal s democrats, leftest, anarchist and others despise or have forgotten is what made America so great is that people of different races and cultures came from all over as Christians or others and created a new identity -Americans.

More Christians and churches are leaning in the direction of philosophical pluralism which as a reminder believes - There can be no religion that claims to possess the absolute truth, no religion has the right to claim another false or theirs right and true.

This is the dream of the left. A one world church. Do some research and you will find even the catholic church is on this track but there are many others of lesser numbers who claim to be christian but no longer follow the teaching or mandates of Jesus. so the term christian is a very loose term.

Dan
Old 05-24-2019, 03:28 AM

Humm, ,interesting! In addition, I have infrequently wondered over the many times; events surround the powerful go on to be noticed by our best commentators as a mystery on why certain activities are in place. I for one never hear of that little corner of unprotected spiritual mediumistics, the worst of which from there is the spontaneous trance upon group induction?

Yes, I suppose I am referring to unsuspecting hypnotism upon persons without their knowledge. One of our culture’s most vulnerable spiritual avenues.

Woe, did you hear ‘Trump Jr. on Pelosi Praying for Trump: ‘I Don’t Think the Party of Infanticide Is Exactly Praying for Anyone’’

Old 05-24-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Humm, ,interesting! In addition, I have infrequently wondered over the many times; events surround the powerful go on to be noticed by our best commentators as a mystery on why certain activities are in place. I for one never hear of that little corner of unprotected spiritual mediumistics, the worst of which from there is the spontaneous trance upon group induction?

Yes, I suppose I am referring to unsuspecting hypnotism upon persons without their knowledge. One of our culture’s most vulnerable spiritual avenues.

Woe, did you hear ‘Trump Jr. on Pelosi Praying for Trump: ‘I Don’t Think the Party of Infanticide Is Exactly Praying for Anyone’’

Yeah, perhaps my joke was too much, my apologies. I didn't catch Trump Jr, but this offering prayers from the democrats is spine chilling. You can even discern the hand ringing behind closed doors as she / Pelosi snickers about doing it.

I dont mean to lean on this Philosophical pluralism, but as the religions get watered down for butts in chairs, Its easy to accommodate anything in the minds that are weak. and convenient for those who wish to control.

Worshiping the beast , serving the beast.

Quote:
Revelation 13:16-17 (BBE)
16 And he gives to all, small and great, the poor and those who have wealth, the free and those who are not free, a mark on their right hand or on their brows;
17 So that no man might be able to do trade but he who has the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.
When Christians openly support murderers and sexual deviants as their representatives and allow people to be slandered and investigated without evidence of a crime- when they can not see truth and willingly believe a lie-they just might be under the influence..
For sure, the leadership has no leading of the Holy Spirit or the House would be cleaned---

Dan

Last edited by iamdan : 05-25-2019 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-25-2019, 03:05 AM

From the efforts of our own gov’t came this insidiousness conducted “research, , secretly being funded by the CIA, and their MK-ULTRA mind control program. Among the goals of MK-ULTRA were to erase memories, break down personalities, manipulate behaviors, and even create assassins”

This was 1967 and facilitated by volunteer students from Princeton. It doesn’t have to be driven along too far to see the corruption in our ranks at that time. But, even if this was an exaggerated report, for all the effort to detail this industry from their kind as lacking the ability to make people do anything against their own morals is asking quite a lot. The areas of control are simply too vast.

Oh, ,no no, the woe is for Pelosi and her kind, you’re fine.

Old 05-25-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
From the efforts of our own gov’t came this insidiousness conducted “research, , secretly being funded by the CIA, and their MK-ULTRA mind control program. Among the goals of MK-ULTRA were to erase memories, break down personalities, manipulate behaviors, and even create assassins”

This was 1967 and facilitated by volunteer students from Princeton. It doesn’t have to be driven along too far to see the corruption in our ranks at that time. But, even if this was an exaggerated report, for all the effort to detail this industry from their kind as lacking the ability to make people do anything against their own morals is asking quite a lot. The areas of control are simply too vast.

I remember hearing about this having grown up in the era, how the government was actually responsible for pushing the LSD type street drugs of the sixty's once used in these mind altering experiments.

Put that into context of today wherein governments play warfare with weather/ supposed natural disasters-food recalls with all these never heard of illnesses but company's volunteer the recalls- even this global warming sounds more like an extortion game from the left for global carbon tax. A few commercial jets, release some barium in the jet stream and then havoc/storms in the weather patterns for whom ever they choose.

Not too many years ago, there were a few areas, I believe one was Wisconsin where the water supply's were poisoned. recently Detroit. who knows what they can put in water. yep, its all possible now that we can see how corrupt they really are for power.

Dan
Old 05-26-2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdan View Post
I remember hearing about this having grown up in the era, how the government was actually responsible for pushing the LSD type street drugs of the sixty's once used in these mind altering experiments.

Put that into context of today wherein governments play warfare with weather/ supposed natural disasters-food recalls with all these never heard of illnesses but company's volunteer the recalls- even this global warming sounds more like an extortion game from the left for global carbon tax. A few commercial jets, release some barium in the jet stream and then havoc/storms in the weather patterns for whom ever they choose.

Not too many years ago, there were a few areas, I believe one was Wisconsin where the water supply's were poisoned. recently Detroit. who knows what they can put in water. yep, its all possible now that we can see how corrupt they really are for power.

Dan
Thanks Dan, an ongoing concurrence on your musings.

I suppose the jury will always be out where to pin fault, but I further suppose the usual churchgoers espouse is placed on enflamed fleshly minds rather than scriptural error is where we should place blame, yet, should be considered in critical error itself. Yes, our own are ensnared and caught up in this sexual and/or disobedient trap thinking, confirmation to the success of their engagement surely hinges on how well they overwhelm every avenue of transmitting an opinion can be found - error number 39; failure to hear the response of sound convictions of the people given by God,
When the righteous rule, the people rejoice;
when the wicked rule, the people groan.

(Proverbs 29:2)