Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Priesthood Malachi 2:1-2

Old 12-14-2018, 04:52 PM

Post Priesthood Malachi 2:1-2

Priesthood Malachi 2:1-2
1*And now, O priests, this command is for you. 2 If you will not hear, and if you will not set it on your heart to give glory to My name, says YHWH of Hosts, then I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. And indeed I have cursed it, because you do not set it on your heart.
There is the statement that "Our Heavenly Father will not leave unpunished those who misuse His name". An important question to ask people who have expressed concern that Yahweh is the only name that we may use when addressing our*Heavenly Father. According to Scripture and Yahushua’s (Jesus Christ) own words we sin when we do not use His name when context calls for it. Exodus 33:19 The Father replied, "I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Yahweh, before you. If I pray to a god then according to Paul in 2Corinthians 4:4 & Revelation 12:9 & 1 Corinthians 8:5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords") I may be praying to Satan because Satan is called the “god of this world.”
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Satan must be enjoying this, by insulting, equal, degrading Father Yahweh to satan. And call the same name as satan [lord, god] etc. The Holy Name is not God, Lord. [Father is His Title and Yahweh is His Name]
I will send a curse upon you — I will send poverty and affliction upon you, and you shall not prosper in any thing. And I will curse your blessings — I will turn your blessings into curses, or rather, remove your blessings and send curses and calamities in their stead; behold, And spread dung upon your faces — I will make you as contemptible and vile as if some one had covered your faces with filth and dung. And one shall take you away with it — You shall be cast out of the temple as so many nuisances, only fit to be removed out of sight. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you — By the punishment which will follow upon your neglecting to lay what hath been said to heart, and to give glory unto my NAME Yahweh.

Last edited by PastorFranszwa : 12-14-2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: correction
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!