Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Should I accept a foreign socials invitation?

Old 06-10-2018, 10:20 PM

Default Should I accept a foreign socials invitation?

My friend has invited me to join a foreign socials sort of event he was also invited to. It will be abroad and Iím not too fond of traveling out of the country. My friend offered to pay for all my fees just as long as I go since he really doesnít want to be alone during the trip. I feel bad for him and since heís my friend, Iím highly considering it. Thing is, should I go or just decline?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-2018, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Should I accept a foreign socials invitation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubtfulfriend View Post
My friend has invited me to join a foreign socials sort of event he was also invited to. It will be abroad and Iím not too fond of traveling out of the country. My friend offered to pay for all my fees just as long as I go since he really doesnít want to be alone during the trip. I feel bad for him and since heís my friend, Iím highly considering it. Thing is, should I go or just decline?
At this stage of the relationship it shouldnít be much of a concern if that is all the friendliness he is able to retain with you, or is there more?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-2018, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Should I accept a foreign socials invitation?

There is also (not necessarily in your case) those who will try and lure you out of the country, and then in a strong point of less than lawful situation either abduct you and ransom you, or sell you into slavery. The possibility goes up considerably if you are an attractive female for the second part.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.