Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Needs Beyond Us

Old 09-13-2017, 07:39 AM

Default Needs Beyond Us

Miracles by God.

What a tragic journey we have been on for some time now with regards to this subject. The topic has rent us in two. Scholars oppose themselves and have locked horns to disrupt the flock's faith. When we see comments such as this,
"The object of his life is this: to prepare men for his gospel and to lead them to God by influencing their minds. For this purpose his miracles are not conducible, for he knows very well that by them no sinful men become godly, and no atheist a believer in God.
(John10:38)
Then I know subtile blindness has overtaken what darkness of hearts has not already claimed.
"But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."
(John 10:38)
There would certainly be an appropriate appeal for the weather related tragedies. The Creator knows. Shouldn't we?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Needs Beyond Us

Is Jesus in you?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 AM

What then has changed that makes Jesus work different?
Old 09-13-2017, 07:56 AM

He, who went about doing good and healing all who were sick and oppressed of the Devil', , who calmed the storm', , He, who is greater in you than he that is in the world'.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:04 AM

Did He not say these works we would also do, or have we devised a way for darkness to cast it's shadow over this as well?
Old 09-13-2017, 08:35 AM

Darkness casts a long shadow, and although it cannot reach our soul which is bound to the light. As for our bodies, is it not evident even in scripture that darkness often consumes the earthly temple which holds the light.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Darkness casts a long shadow, and although it cannot reach our soul which is bound to the light. As for our bodies, is it not evident even in scripture that darkness often consumes the earthly temple which holds the light.
Rich, because in effect, this is why so many of my Pentecostal conterpart, part with me. But this is the only instance because of our free-will that darkness gains prominiently, otherwise, the fuller matter of the Light of the heart retains His place though the heart tries to unknowingly condemn itself.

It is my conclusion darkness can proceed no further, because it cannot "comprehend" the Light of man (John 1:5).
Old 09-14-2017, 03:29 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
Is Jesus in you?
Jesus is in the space between atoms and cells as all creation is through him. There is no place where Jesus isn't. God is, Jesus is, the Holy spirit is.

Unless Jesus says, depart from me, or there is no place for you in the kingdom of God.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
Jesus is in the space between atoms and cells as all creation is through him. There is no place where Jesus isn't. God is, Jesus is, the Holy spirit is.
Hello Cinder,

In light of everything damaging the negative scope of so many willing to reduce this to past-tense concerns, your crossover of the heavenliest of places to man’s benefit, saying,
Quote:
There is no place where Jesus isn't
, , I must say is also a very worthwhile direction being no ‘drop-in-the-bucket’.
“He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
(Colossians 1:17)
As with so many sensitive truths that are today, more and more sensitive offerings; hammering this avenue of communion with Christ will only carve its way to deeper resentment, of course, not to be confused with doubt of the fact.

So let’s not sit idly to distract those delicate sensitivities, but commune from the founding strength for them, all the while adding-in more peaceable crossover content. Thank you.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:53 AM

Surprised you didn’t achieve any as of yet, that is that crossing of rigid details to the ample enablement the Spirit of liberty wills among us. "Crossover"? Where can it possibly be told we should even contemplate such excellence? Be encouraged brothers! Allow us to press into such a sphere of un-attaining disorder and join with me in his prayer,
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight"
(Philippians 1:9)
Hallelujah!