Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > 9-23-17....what will take place ?

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 10:31 AM

Default 9-23-17....what will take place ?

Lots of talk with this one ...ALL over the internet, youtube coverage, theories. I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare Israel will announce the third temple completion, or, its ground work. Something significant on this day or soon after WILL definitely take shape.

ANYONE want to take a jab..concerning 9-23-17 ?

For God so loved the world ,that he gave his only son, that whosoever believe upon him shall not parish , but have ever lasting life

Last edited by DanielBoone : 07-15-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-16-2017, 03:12 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: 9-23-17....what will take place ?

On 9-24-17 a lot of people who claim to be Christian are going to be shown as false prophets.
Most of them will awake feeling so foolish for spreading false prophecy, will be unrepentant and come up with flimsy excuses because something seemingly related will happen and many will say it is significant for the sake of saving some kind of face.

Perhaps the last Trump will sound and Obama will call him out on the Russian involvement in the elections and the Armageddon battle will be fought in the courts as Trump is called to be impeached.

Trump will refuse and Obama will call on his sleeping FEMA Corps, with all the weapons, bullets and armoured vehicles he bought when in office, to instil martial law and he will gain power again.

All Conservative Americans will take up their arms and the battle for America will rage.
There will be shown to be two kinds of Christians. Worldly Christians, who are Republican or Democrats, who will take up their arms and fight for worldly America and the other Spiritual Christians with no worldly political affiliation, who will be raptured.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?
But not if you have read some of the threads at this site over the years.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:58 AM
Knight of the Forum

Question Re: 9-23-17....what will take place ?

I'd say astronomically there will probs be a heavy meteor shower and some may make it though the atmosphere and hit the Americas. As far as war, famine, and apocalyptic etc. I'm not sure it really matters. I strongly believe that it's always good to be as prepared as you can for situations, God gave us a mind and frequently tells us in scripture to be "vigilant" or "alert" so it'd make sense to inquire and prepare yourself as best you can.

Buuuuut at the same time when Jesus sends the disciples out in Luke 10 he very clearly says in the beginning of verse 4 "Carry no money bag, no sack, no sandals;" which echoes the theme that started way back with Moses and probs before, that of Divine Providence. Our freedom to trust God to be God and to welcome His Divine Providence. I'm not a scripture scholar and I haven't done any studies on Apocalyptic Scripture but I know and believe that Gods got this.

That said I'm almost positive a T20ian or two can probably lay out a good interpretation of what's floating around the internet for you. I'd enjoy a conversation about it so i'll be watching this thread.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
On 9-24-17 a lot of people who claim to be Christian are going to be shown as false prophets.
Most of them will awake feeling so foolish for spreading false prophecy, will be unrepentant and come up with flimsy excuses because something seemingly related will happen and many will say it is significant for the sake of saving some kind of face.

Perhaps the last Trump will sound and Obama will call him out on the Russian involvement in the elections and the Armageddon battle will be fought in the courts as Trump is called to be impeached.

Trump will refuse and Obama will call on his sleeping FEMA Corps, with all the weapons, bullets and armoured vehicles he bought when in office, to instil martial law and he will gain power again.

All Conservative Americans will take up their arms and the battle for America will rage.
There will be shown to be two kinds of Christians. Worldly Christians, who are Republican or Democrats, who will take up their arms and fight for worldly America and the other Spiritual Christians with no worldly political affiliation, who will be raptured.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?
But not if you have read some of the threads at this site over the years.
You are right that probably nothing happens ( as did nothing when the y2k came.) the very hour, or next day sir, but we as the watchers ( Christians ) eagerly await a revealing prophesy soon after...... you'll see. Then again, non-believers are likely to go about as business as usual no doubt as they keep denying Holy Scripture up until their judgement day , this will be done out of fear to keep their sinful activities up, I personnely know a family of drug abusers that they wouldn't know a prophesy if it hit them in the face and deny biblical scriptures/God/Jesus admittedly because they would have to give up their addictions and sinful activities to become Christians. Yet they always act like they want to know, but get sucked right back in to changing subject immediately looking for another drink or something to smoke and get high. I'm not saying a rapture will take place, or a comet hits earth, I am saying soon after a revealing prophesy IS going to happen. Anticipation is building in me....

For God so loved the world ,that he gave his only son, that whosoever believe upon him shall not parish , but have ever lasting life

Last edited by DanielBoone : 07-16-2017 at 11:17 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-19-2017, 12:22 AM

This 9-23-17 date is based on an alignment of the Sun, planets and the constellation Virgo. However, the Book of Revelations was written during the 1st century, while Virgo, one of the 12 zodiac constellations, first cataloged by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the 2nd century. So how could a group of stars called Virgo be related to the woman in the Book of Revelations?
Old 07-19-2017, 04:07 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBoone View Post
Lots of talk with this one ...ALL over the internet, youtube coverage, theories. I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare Israel will announce the third temple completion, or, its ground work. Something significant on this day or soon after WILL definitely take shape.

I believe it is best to be prepared daily. I have to admit that in the past i jumped into the bandwagon of anticipating the return of our Lord on particular dates.,but i have learned my lesson or lessons.

But every day that passed by brings us closer to the return of our Lord or to time when God calls us home or our destination whichever comes first.

If we have not done so, it is time to have peace with God whoever we are.

It is best too not to quit our jobs unless it is retirement time. Keep busy for the Lord or seeking God's will and doing our assignment/s.
II Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season; out of season; reprove,rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

ped
Old 07-19-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
I believe it is best to be prepared daily. I have to admit that in the past i jumped into the bandwagon of anticipating the return of our Lord on particular dates.,but i have learned my lesson or lessons.

But every day that passed by brings us closer to the return of our Lord or to time when God calls us home or our destination whichever comes first.

If we have not done so, it is time to have peace with God whoever we are.

It is best too not to quit our jobs unless it is retirement time. Keep busy for the Lord or seeking God's will and doing our assignment/s.
II Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season; out of season; reprove,rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

ped
I NEVER said the Lord is coming back on this date, its a sign, an event, a prophesy. Where are you getting the Lord"s return anyways ??

Old 07-19-2017, 03:14 PM

Sept 23 I will be getting the Church computer ready for Mass on Sunday and it will be a normal Saturday, comes and goes. Every time someone says this or that date and some people get worried because it might be true. God has ordained the day and evening and will come back when it is His time nothing more or less
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:46 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:

On your inquiry on where did i get the return of the Lord, this is my answer.
You wrote : Something significant on this day or soon after WILL definitely take shape.
The word "significant" has many implications. Also when talking about the third temple i believe we are talking about Bible prophecy, ex. most scholars or students equate that with the antichrist and the coming of Jesus Christ.

Besides you asked anyone want to take a jab... concerning 9-23=17 ?

Besides my answer is a general answer, not solely referring to you.

ped
Old 07-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
I NEVER said the Lord is coming back on this date, its a sign, an event, a prophesy. Where are you getting the Lord"s return anyways ??
i answered this in my preceding post. Besides the Lord could come at any time in my understanding. Another relevant question is are we ready ?

ped
Closed Thread