| | Forum Rules
1. No name calling
2. Be respectful
3. No bad language
4. No advertising of any kind
5. No stalking or trolling
6. No posting any sexually explicit content
7. No deceptive posting.
8. This is a Christian site that promotes Christian beliefs. Actively promoting other belief systems is not allowed. Furthermore, belittling the faith of our community in any way will not be tolerated (January 04, 2008 clarification).
9. Do not plagerize other people's material. You are allowed to use other people's textual content if it's properly cited.
10. If you have disagreements in regards to site polices and/or moderation, do not make it a "public issue" by posting your disagreements in the public forums. You can send a private message to the moderators, administrator or representative clergy explaining the matter and we'll take it from there.
The content on this forum is monitored on a regular basis... if you find something inappropriate please report it to the site administration (moderators, administration, representative clergy). *also, there is a handy "report post" button next to each post. Thank you.
All of us at T2O