Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > The biggest con and cover up/Exposed

Old 01-15-2014, 04:28 PM

Default The biggest con and cover up/Exposed

Dinosaurs bones were found buried in young earth strata - it seems nobody knew - see Evolution:TheGrandExperiment by Dr. Carl Werner - see part 2/Living Fossils - twinc
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: The biggest con and cover up/Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinc View Post
Dinosaurs bones were found buried in young earth strata - it seems nobody knew - see Evolution:TheGrandExperiment by Dr. Carl Werner - see part 2/Living Fossils - twinc
Is is exceptional to get a geologic column that appears in the correct order. Most areas are folded and overturned by normal geological movements. It's quite rare to get an example of definite delineation. The Grand Canyon is one.

To say that fossils have been found in the 'wrong' layer just shows an ignorance of geology and archeology.

And the good Dr. Werner (who is qualified as a GP and whose only scientific education relevant to evolution is an undergrad degree in biology) seems to think that having many and varied names for different current and extant species of cephalopod is a type of ruse perpetrated by every scientist as a means to fool the general public that Creationism is fundamentalist hogwash.

If Werner cannot differentiate between the different genus of Cenoceras Lineatus and Nautilus Pompilius (as per the video) then the problem is with his lack of knowledge of Cephalopods and taxonomy. Nothing more.

I wonder if he knows that Cen. Lineatus is itself divided into nearly a dozen different species. He (and certainly anyone else with no experience in this very specific area of biology) would be hard pressed to tell that there was any difference at all.

Is that the sum total of his claim that the dozen or so methods of indicating evolution are all wrong? Fossils where he thinks they shouldn't be and an inability to tell one shell from another.

But between you and me, I think he should be encouraged. He makes it easy to poke fun at fundamentalist claptrap such as this. More power to scientific illiterate amateurs I say.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Is is exceptional to get a geologic column that appears in the correct order. Most areas are folded and overturned by normal geological movements. It's quite rare to get an example of definite delineation. The Grand Canyon is one.

To say that fossils have been found in the 'wrong' layer just shows an ignorance of geology and archeology.

And the good Dr. Werner (who is qualified as a GP and whose only scientific education relevant to evolution is an undergrad degree in biology) seems to think that having many and varied names for different current and extant species of cephalopod is a type of ruse perpetrated by every scientist as a means to fool the general public that Creationism is fundamentalist hogwash.

If Werner cannot differentiate between the different genus of Cenoceras Lineatus and Nautilus Pompilius (as per the video) then the problem is with his lack of knowledge of Cephalopods and taxonomy. Nothing more.

I wonder if he knows that Cen. Lineatus is itself divided into nearly a dozen different species. He (and certainly anyone else with no experience in this very specific area of biology) would be hard pressed to tell that there was any difference at all.

Is that the sum total of his claim that the dozen or so methods of indicating evolution are all wrong? Fossils where he thinks they shouldn't be and an inability to tell one shell from another.

But between you and me, I think he should be encouraged. He makes it easy to poke fun at fundamentalist claptrap such as this. More power to scientific illiterate amateurs I say.
of course, it seems, the smokescreen is being created it seems to cover up the big cover up - go take another look as to what it is really all about - twinc
Old 01-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinc View Post
of course, it seems, the smokescreen is being created it seems to cover up the big cover up - go take another look as to what it is really all about - twinc
I have better things to do with my time. If he convinces you then just keep repeating his arguments. The more people who get to hear this amateur hour nonsense the better.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Knight of the Forum

Well............... I have heard, and I will go find it, that there are cave drawings in Mexico that portray a man riding a dinosaur that dates to somewhere around 10,000 BC? How did they know what A dinosaur looked like?
This isn't the one I was looking for, but, it didn't take long. Lots more where this came from, but, notice the photographs. These are not hoaxes. Not possible.
Scientific Evidence that Man and Dinosaurs lived together. - FallenAngelsTV
"Organized" science doesn't like to look at facts that don't fit into their projected out comes. Which of course means, its not really science, but, an agenda..........and, its always been that way. Academia goes through periods of laziness and delusions of grandeur. Content to rest on what they think they know, rather than put it to the test. They enjoy the comfort of knowing everything and exploit their "know-it-all" status, until the next visionary comes along that refuses to be ignored. You see, most aren't real scientists, or researcher's, they are teacher's who rely on the work of others. They exploit what they have been taught by others. Right or wrong, its their livelihood.
Isaac Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.

Last edited by thelowlyfisherman : 01-16-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:35 PM
Suspended for Review

Hasn't it ever, at any time at all, made you wonder why every single web page, article, blog or video that comes up with these facile attempts to deny evolution are always - and I mean always, put together by fundamentalist Christians?

You talk of a scientific agenda when there is zero evidence for one. Yet the fundamentalist agenda is staring you in the face. It's there in every Christian based scientifically illiterate web page to which you link.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:12 AM

Quote:
I have better things to do with my time. If he convinces you then just keep repeating his arguments. The more people who get to hear this amateur hour nonsense the better.
just another smokescreen and red herring to avoid,cover up and perpetuate the fact by an amateur - Dr.Carl Werner's knowledge is practical and not just theory and way out,weird and wacky textbook knowledge and is backed and accepted by many real scientists - twinc
Old 01-17-2014, 08:39 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Hasn't it ever, at any time at all, made you wonder why every single web page, article, blog or video that comes up with these facile attempts to deny evolution are always - and I mean always, put together by fundamentalist Christians?

You talk of a scientific agenda when there is zero evidence for one. Yet the fundamentalist agenda is staring you in the face. It's there in every Christian based scientifically illiterate web page to which you link.
Answer how they knew what dinosaurs looked like when the Myans were decorating pottery with them thousands of years ago and I'll shut my mouth.... but, it has to be a reasonable explanation. Not, 'Poo poo, I dismiss it because a Christian found the pottery.'
As I pointed to above, Sir Isaac Newton was a Christian. Darwin, was a Christian Minister. Lets examine all of the evidence........ like they did. Einstein was a Jew who did believe in "God". You seem to write off Christian scientists only when it harms your case. Again, that's not science. Let's give all of the evidence the same weight in our examination, with-out prejudice for our preferred outcome.
By now, it should be obvious to you that I have read Darwin, Einstein, Hawkings, and I'm up to speed on M/String Theory and have a basic understanding of Quantum Physics, and not because I want to push an agenda, but, because I sincerely want to know how things work.
Yes, I do start with a Creation view point, because of the thousands of years that the concept of God has been accepted by countless billions of people, which in and of itself, seems like evidence to me. Even if I were to dismiss my own experiences and the testimony of millions of others alive today who have witnessed "miracles". Even if I considered them all liars, I would have to at least consider the history of "God" as evidence that something is going on, more than meets the eye. I would have to be a fool, to eliminate God as a possible part of the equation, altogether.
The fact that "religions' differ is a silly argument. Put some "String" theorist in a room with an "M" theorist and watch the sparks start flying. They basically believe the same thing, but, once their pride is engaged.........
From that aspect, we are both scientists, you and I. Just trying to figure out what the heck is going on, on planet earth and in the cosmos. I don't believe we are alone.
Not that I haven't had my moments, mind you. Just the other day, I wasn't feeling good and my wife said to me, "I'm sorry". I shot back, "What are you sorry about? If you had your way, I'd be perfectly healthy." And oh yeah, I was mad at my Father when I said it. But its that very attitude with-in me, that convinces me that I should apologize to Him. After all, He didn't tell me to smoke for 35 years, and He didn't tell me it was okay to work with dangerous chemicals. I read the warning labels and went ahead and did it anyway. I'm Adam in the flesh. Nice to meet you. Sorry, I didn't catch your name?
Of all the things that I have learned on this earth, the one thing that seems to be the most relevant and profound, "You don't get right, until you get real."
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.

Last edited by thelowlyfisherman : 01-17-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:

of course you are hoodwinked and following the hidden agenda - our media, society, schools/Colleges/Universities, textbooks and even Churches are dominated by Evolutionist propaganda and wide spread discrimination in other high places - via google see [Quick....lets discriminate]/Creationists - [Academic Freedom Threatened] - ]Slaughter of the Dissidents] - [Expelled/No Intelligence allowed] and Evolution Vs. God - twinc
Old 01-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowlyfisherman View Post
Answer how they knew what dinosaurs looked like when the Myans were decorating pottery with them thousands of years ago and I'll shut my mouth.... but, it has to be a reasonable explanation. Not, 'Poo poo, I dismiss ichanging our thinking.
Well, darn it, maybe you're right. In fact, here's another one that surely proves that evolution is bunk. Just check this one out:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Ray....IMG_3526sm.jpg

Now tell me that it isn't a Plesiosaurus:

Plesiosauria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How it it possible that Aborigine carvings that are just a few thousand years old can depict, with much greater accuracy than that Dino in Cambodia, a creature that dies out over 60 million years ago?

The point I am making is that these things are all over the place. The one above is literally a few minutes from where I sit now. I pass it every time I slice my tee shot on the third. Nobody is suggesting that it 'disproves evolution' because everyone realises that it is just a carving that could, if you tried hard enough, bear a passing resemblance to a long dead mammal.

The so called Dino in Angor Wat was carved just 800 years ago. And there's just one in a huge complex of thousands of bas relief carvings. Do you think that if dinosaurs were around when universities were just starting to be founded and the Renaissance was in full swing that a few people might have mentioned that fact? But all we have is a weathered and indistinct carving of something that someone thinks looks like a very poor representation of a dinosaur. And therefore evolution is bunk.

Are you really being serious?

Incidentally, I'll be in Cambodia in a few weeks, including a trip to Angor Wat. I'll be taking piccies of anything that even vaguely suggests flying saucers or microwaves or telescopes and you can use them to propose some new theories of...whatever takes your fancy. Aliens, time travel, NASA cover ups, the JFK assassination, Sept 11...you name it, I'll find something you can use to prove it using nothing more than small stone carvings in S.E. Asia.