Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > The Invisible Things

Old 10-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Pastorlen

Smile The Invisible Things

THE INVISIBLE THINGS

You cannot see the smallest micro-creatures that exist in water, but they are there. You can in fact find a great number of these tiny, tiny creatures in a single drop of water. Just because they are unseen to the naked eye does not mean that they do not exist. How foolish it would be to claim that they do not exist simply because they cannot be seen without a microscope.

The Bible tells us that " The natural man recieveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."[1 Cor. 2:14]

The powerful lens of a living faith is needed to see spiritual and eternal things. When a persons eyes are opened by the Spirit of God, new life will appear in the vast ocean of God's revealed truth in the Bible.

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,neither have entered into the heart of man,the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." [1 Cor. 2:9-10]
If you will look to Jesus Christ and Him crucified today: God will reveal wonderful truths to you. It all begins by putting your faith in what Jesus did at the Cross.

God longs for us to know Him and we only truly can when our faith is in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

"For the preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."[1 Cor 1:18]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-15-2008, 08:35 PM
gruvEdude

Question Re: The Invisible Things

Quote:
How foolish it would be to claim that they do not exist simply because they cannot be seen without a microscope.
What a Concept!

When someone accepts God’s living way
There’s pow’r! There’s pow’r!
Both saints and the lost will find that they
Have pow’r! Have pow’r!
And you’ll be seen if you do deny
Left behind in days gone by
When you could have chose
To follow God’s living way.

The angels all will shout with joy,
“There’s pow’r! There’s pow’r!
The devil you will help destroy,
Have pow’r! Have pow’r!
God’s glory, yes, it shall prevail.
Please don’t think that you will fail,
‘cause we’ll all live well
To follow God’s living way.”

Move forward to eternity,
With pow’r! With pow’r!
The Lord’s with us in victory
And pow’r! And pow’r!
Our crowns we’ll give unto our King
Whom does deserve our everything.
Join us in the joy,
And follow God’s living way.

Yes, even the lost don't need a microscope to see how foolish thou shalt be to soundeth like this. Why do you deny God being even wiser?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 AM
Pastorlen

Default Re: The Invisible Things

Hi gruvedude,
I have noticed that on almost all my posts you are commenting, not so much about the post, but it seems to really bother you that I like the King James Bible. I do use other translations as well, but I am comfortable with King James. A while back, I joined a club that has liberated me from worrying about the opinions of others. Its called the " I don't give a rip" club. So, please, by all means comment on the posts, about the posts. But if you do not like my Bible version, I don't give a rip. I am not changing it.
I mean, really, enough is enough.
I am not King James only, but I do have a right to personal preferences. I won't let anyone take that right from me and I let No One put me down for my Bible Choice.
Good day sir, and God bless,
Len
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 AM
gruvEdude

If you don't want comments about a poor translation (using words of yestercentury for words that were given for today, whenever today is), please don't let this bad habit appear in your posts.

Last edited by gruvEdude : 10-16-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Pastorlen

I really wish people like you would spend more time trying to win the lost and less time judging brothers and sisters and the Bible versions they use.
What a waste.
Len
Old 10-17-2008, 08:49 PM
gruvEdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastorlen View Post
I really wish people like you would spend more time trying to win the lost and less time judging brothers and sisters and the Bible versions they use.
What a waste.
Len
Quote:
even the lost don't need a microscope to see how foolish thou shalt be to soundeth like this
Someone who believes a version with words that aren't wise sounds lost to me.

Last edited by gruvEdude : 10-22-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 10-26-2008, 12:26 AM
MMari

Gruvedude,
Isn't it awesome how God has made us all different! I use King James Version too and I choose not to change; it's not a matter of pleasing anyone else it's a matter of personal conviction. If you want to tack your little saying on to my posts, enjoy! Remain a blessing! God Bless you!
Old 10-26-2008, 06:54 AM
gruvEdude

Lightbulb Re: The Invisible Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMari View Post
I use King James Version too and I choose not to change; it's not a matter of pleasing anyone else it's a matter of personal conviction.
Yesterday and today and tomorrow, God not only chooses but is the word of today.

Thou wert convicted to not sayeth "I shalt use ..." You can choose to deny the fact, but God is and wants us to always be at least so wise (not silly/foolish.)
Old 10-26-2008, 11:14 PM
MMari

Thanks for the insight however I don't have any conviction to do otherwise so God must be okay with it; He is a pretty big God! I would say it would be more likely that some people would not particularly care for this translation and I am fine with that; I've got bigger "fish to fry." God Bless you!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:36 PM

straining out a gnat?...eth