Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > Birds Dying Because of DADT Repeal

Old 01-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Giuliano

Default Birds Dying Because of DADT Repeal

That's what Cindy Jacobs thinks!

And here I thought it meant God was a Democrat, ticked off because we elected so many Republicans.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:31 AM
AFI

Default Re: Birds Dying Because of DADT Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuliano View Post

And here I thought it meant God was a Democrat, ticked off because we elected so many Republicans.
I saw that earlier and it was the most hilarious thing ever. just one more piece of evidence to establish that, no Cindy Jacobs is not a real prophet like she claims, that she has a following I just beyond me. Plus as a side note that jacket is horrible. Purple+ leopard spots+ glitter just don’t go together, it was so distracting during the clip.

Last edited by AFI : 01-12-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:

The birds and the fish must of convinced those to repeal the DADT and were punished justly.
I wonder if she reads the comments at the bottom of her post.

Perhaps somebody should point out these verses:

34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Oh my wickedness!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
AFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
The birds and the fish must of convinced those to repeal the DADT and were punished justly.
I wonder if she reads the comments at the bottom of her post.

Perhaps somebody should point out these verses:

34 Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Oh my wickedness!
of course, the birds and the fish cast a spell over congress and made them do the unthinkable, act in a bipartisan way to do what the American public wants, which in this case meant voting for DADT. There is no other explanation to how this could have happened, obviously some dark forces at work.

I doubt very much that she reads the comments; after all she is a prophet. She has much more important things to do then listen to what we have to say her Job is to translate nature for us lesser people.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Giuliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFI View Post
I saw that earlier and it was the most hilarious thing ever. just one more piece of evidence to establish that, no Cindy Jacobs is not a real prophet like she claims, that she has a following I just beyond me. Plus as a side note that jacket is horrible. Purple+ leopard spots+ glitter just donít go together, it was so distracting during the clip.
She's not a real prophet? If she had predicted birds and fish dying beforehand, might you have thought there was something in it? I'm such a skeptic, even that wouldn't convince me.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Suspended for Review

I've never heard of the woman. If you had said that was a sketch from Saturday Night Live I might have believed you.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Giuliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I've never heard of the woman. If you had said that was a sketch from Saturday Night Live I might have believed you.
You may not have known of her, but she knows about you. Here is her prophecy from 2000.

Generals International: God's Desire for Australia
Old 01-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
You may not have known of her, but she knows about you. Here is her prophecy from 2000.

Generals International: God's Desire for Australia
Cindy is a bit slow on the uptake.
We have known this for over 200 years now
Old 01-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Giuliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
Cindy is a bit slow on the uptake.
We have known this for over 200 years now
She should have warned the Australians about weather catastrophes if they voted for the atheist Julia Gillard's party.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
She should have warned the Australians about weather catastrophes if they voted for the atheist Julia Gillard's party.
No that kind of information was kept secret for the sale of Queensland National Rail.
Ocean currents, weather patterns, drilled core samples of earth, tree ring circles, all the scientific, geological evidence and of course prophet Cindy's guidance.