Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > dinosaurs

Old 08-09-2009, 10:51 PM

Default dinosaurs

I have been researching this topic a little and have a few questions to anyone that knows anything about it.
Supposedly, 65 million years ago, the earth was hit by an asteroid 6 miles wide that struck just outside the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. This is thee asteroid scientists claim that wiped out the dinosaurs along with disintegrating 70% of all life on earth. Science says that this asteroid with the energy equivalent of more than 100 million megatons or 5 billion Hiroshima atomic bombs that created an instant spontaneous combustion and literally disintegrated all life on the surface of the earth at the twinkling of an eye for thousands of miles, sending a tidal waves 300 miles high. Now, unless every dinosaur on the western hemisphere of the earth happened to see this thing coming and hauled *** hopping from continent to continent like a little girls game of hopscotch, then maybe wait it out a few thousand years and hop on back to the western hemisphere of the earth, where did these bones come from? HOW are they finding complete intact dino fossils in the US? The 2 main dinosaur discovery locations are the US and Europe.

Last edited by joedelsy : 08-09-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:06 PM
preachergirl

Default Re: dinosaurs

When is the time the dinosaurs were supposed to be here? In comparison? I think the find these bones because they were here at one time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:09 PM

Dinosaurs were galavanting the planet when the asteroid hit which extincted them.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:21 PM
preachergirl

I'll definetly have to research this...I'm sure the bones remained because ..they remained! That would take us back to this claim. Maybe somebody else knows...it's way too far back for me.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:46 PM

It just hit me and made me wonder....was watching Discovery channel and the theatricals and disintegration of everything that was walking the earth at that time were just turned into dust.

it seems that your the only one that responds to my posts...kinda peculiar

Last edited by joedelsy : 08-09-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: felt like it
Old 08-10-2009, 12:10 AM
preachergirl

Hmmm. It's nothing...it's "always" in life a matter of fitting into a group...it happens usually in time. "Science or Religion" I think is the name of the post...by Mark...that has a fascinating you tube link...about how no electron exists by itself but "everything" that is...on this earth that we can see and touch is just a bunch of electrons gathered together! And one day it won't be so! See it if you can...it's fascinating! right up your alley.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:16 AM

sounds like blah blah to me...Im aware of the energy in us and around us.. but what does that have to do with anything?
Some nuts actually believe that when we die our eneregy escapes our body and joins an already present band of energy orbiting the earth. So I wouldnt get too much into that crap.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Redeemed

Umm... the scientists are wrong in what they claim? Wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe the body was protected somehow beneath all the "fallout" and eventually decayed, except for the bones. Dinosaurs are a mystery. Maybe God went thru a "bratty-boy" stage and wanted to play with large reptiles before He created the real monsters: Us. LOL Just kidding. (I think.)
Old 08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
preachergirl

Have you ever taken a biology class? Or are we making conclusions on lack of knowledge?
Old 08-10-2009, 02:38 PM

I am not sure I understand your question precisely Joedelsy, but I I have it right the skeletons that are eroding out of the earth would be creatures that died and were buried in the years before the asteroid struck. They could be anywhere from a few weeks to several million years before the asteroid. Once buried [ a very very small percentage of the total number ] they would be protected from the blast and heat.