Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > Spirituality Is Perfect Because...

Old 11-22-2008, 12:00 PM
SillableHoney

Smile Spirituality Is Perfect Because...

In this instance I meet you well, due to having it nicely on about having the privilege to stir about hopeful as human beings. In this matter I will discuss the perfect sense being due to spirituality and what it forms about scientifically.

Spirituality is perfect because nice and profitable substance of recreation is what perfect is, that spirituality is the only answer towards. Spirituality is gain sake welfare, and due to this consciousness there are no faults in spirituality therefore spirituality is perfect because good caution and relevant matters are spiritual deeds. Spirituality is perfect because the attitude of it is most necessary and most conquering by far because it's attentions are drawn to build and fortify help akin to blessing and more and more blessing at the cost of all or nothing.

This is science because in spirituality there is much relevance to the degree of how everything comes to be out of most condensed outfitting of positive result in that there is no way that spirituality can be a sake for losses or droughts about the real spiritual person who focuses on the degree of cleaning up act and the result of what would become is scientifically well because there is brilliance in the science of spirituality that all things that come through it must have been changed into good extension of authority gained and if not liking the spirituality then there is bruising and chewing significances without cause. In spirituality there is building of understanding consolement that everything with a cost is given it's final coverage of support and this science lead through that spirituality is quite simply survival.

Science may not know an answer to all, but spirituality may have it's benefits of manifesting unconditional evident proposals of emanating true substance of gaining chance from a higher depth of interpersonation of a paternal being that creates comfort from a realm of eternal function that causes things to create and recreate to our influence which we are absolutely after and longing and soon to be belonging. Spirituality is essential like daily bread cause it makes the living cause more consolidated with efforts given. Science is a nice provocation of finding texture from the unknown as spirituality proves not being defeated and so her Creator is ontop of everything to let the schemes be conquered by the Creator's respecting well taught persons who can find their way through anything with belonging to their origin of creation.

Last edited by SillableHoney : 11-22-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Spirituality Is Perfect Because...

Is there a translated version?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:21 AM
SillableHoney

Thumbs up Re: Spirituality Is Perfect Because...

Since our integrity is committed, I give you the rights to my work by expressing this and that over on an audience from what is mine. I like interested responses. You can commence having this on translated versions as you wish is what I like to say. So, what is mine is shared. You can translate online with complete authority is what I like to say. There is nothing better for me then to make things work on personal level so I offer from myself according to the expressed. So you can translate anything from mine and anyone who is hunger willing to feed or be fed resolutions be. No one should question you because as this be God's will to translate, then good going needs be mended whole.

Even as Christ expressed having been in therapy for and to all things good, even so should our enticing be favoring.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM

I am sorry but I don't understand a word you've said and if you're trying to make a point it is going over my head and I am sure it is going over everyone elses as well. This is true for all of your comments that I have read on all of the forums--I just don't get it.

Last edited by Rose : 11-24-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
SillableHoney

Thumbs up Re: Spirituality Is Perfect Because...

My condolences is sweet. I can bargain with spiritual support, and that is that.

I animate, what comes from taught of mine comes from the heart because I thought for improvement upon listening about generous effort.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillableHoney View Post
Since our integrity is committed, I give you the rights to my work by expressing this and that over on an audience from what is mine. I like interested responses. You can commence having this on translated versions as you wish is what I like to say. So, what is mine is shared. You can translate online with complete authority is what I like to say. There is nothing better for me then to make things work on personal level so I offer from myself according to the expressed. So you can translate anything from mine and anyone who is hunger willing to feed or be fed resolutions be. No one should question you because as this be God's will to translate, then good going needs be mended whole.

Even as Christ expressed having been in therapy for and to all things good, even so should our enticing be favoring.
Perhaps we can get someone from the tongues thread to come over and interpret for us. That is, if the kind folk who don't believe it is scriptural don't mind. My curiousity is killing me as to what you are trying to convey, but for the life of me, I am at a loss.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM

She/He is foreign and has put her post through babelfish to get it into English. This is the sort of result you get.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillableHoney View Post
My condolences is sweet. I can bargain with spiritual support, and that is that.

I animate, what comes from taught of mine comes from the heart because I thought for improvement upon listening about generous effort.
This would make a cool game. You draw nouns, verbs and prepositions, adjectives and adverbs and see who can get closest to making a semi-intelliegent paragraph someone can understand. These are examples, but of course not of the winner.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:31 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsome View Post
She/He is foreign and has put her post through babelfish to get it into English. This is the sort of result you get.
Whoa, Babelfish, huh? No wonder the tower project was cancelled.