Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > The Breach, the Manipulation

Old 09-15-2017, 06:18 AM

Default The Breach, the Manipulation

When a breach happens to fed on down, not to worry,
the courts will sort it out and
‘execute that evidence-tampering
criminal’ next door to you (sarc).
Has the day come for all courts of the land when a sound alibi or other evidence falls prey to pre-observed ilicit editing, manuevering?

IMO, When a breach happens, the last ‘god’ (to some) to be blamed is technology, for that is the object of their allegiance, lord, master, provider. ‘Man has finally arrived, how could something so wonderful fail?’

When a person (me) looks upon technology with disrespect to point out a deficiency, you are inciting an insult to a whole culture to which we have been groomed to hold as faultless with military style encryption, etc. But as this OP hyper-vulnerability sarcasm goes, yet possibility indicates, it is clear as day; exist as an extension of unbelief to some of us.

Last edited by pryz : 09-15-2017 at 06:28 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-05-2017, 05:19 AM

Default Re: The Breach, the Manipulation

Here is a solution for getting rid of problem.

[IMG][/IMG]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-28-2017, 12:07 PM

I have no clue what problem is discussed here, but the Solution is brilliant. lol. Many thanks Peter, please keep posting.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
I have no clue what problem is discussed here, but the Solution is brilliant. lol. Many thanks Peter, please keep posting.
I guess I didn't realize many wouldn't know.
FBI Portal Breach Claimed
CWA [Crackas With Attitude] appears to have breached the FBI's Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal - or LEEP - which the bureau describes as being "a secure, Internet-based information sharing system available to agencies around the world that are involved in law enforcement, first response, criminal justice, anti-terrorism, intelligence and related matters." November 2015
Here and elsewhere.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
I have no clue what problem is discussed here, ,
Humm, ok then, a complaint on clarity.
Re-phrased question - Has the day come for all courts of the land [to insist on un-tampered evidence] when a sound alibi or other evidence [is vulnerable] prey to [digital] pre-observed, manuevering?
Pertaining to this subject, yet as of late precious little can be retrieved for it, I can still recall certain judges barring the use of anything digital as evidence, esp. dig-photos.

I think that is a particularly telling, bad sign.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:04 AM
Suspended for Review

The problem is greater than we can imagine. The counter measures are even more greater than we can imagine.

A breach reported could be a counter measure.

Perhaps, perhaps not. The general public wouldn't have a clue.

A suck in sight is breached and reported on. Those who breached think they are clever but all their information is being gathered and leading to a trail of their activities..
Old 11-15-2017, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
The problem is greater than we can imagine. The counter measures are even more greater than we can imagine.

A breach reported could be a counter measure.

Perhaps, perhaps not. The general public wouldn't have a clue.

A suck in sight is breached and reported on. Those who breached think they are clever but all their information is being gathered and leading to a trail of their activities..
It would be nice if it could stay reliably within those limits, Not knowing the limits myself, wouldn't surprise me to find some of those who appear tamperers are lures set to creep.