Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > Go backwards or forwards?

Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Suspended for Review

Default Go backwards or forwards?

Irrespective of your beliefs...

You have access to a time machine. In you get and make yourself comfortable. There are two levers.

One will let you gradually go back in time to see yourself as a child, your parents, your grandparents, all the way back as far as you want to go. All the way to the beginning, whenever it was.

The other will let you go forward. To see your kids grow, your grand-children, all the way to the end, whenever it will be.

You can only choose one direction. Which way do you go?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Go backwards or forwards?

Take me to the future buddy... 88 MPH!!! WO:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Knight of the Forum

Although I would be tempted, I would have to leave the lever alone and get out of the vehicle!

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Heb 13:5
Old 03-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Knight of the Forum

Thats a hard question, I.ll just stay, dont want to miss a blessing on my way to Heaven.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Smile Re: Go backwards or forwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Irrespective of your beliefs...

You have access to a time machine. In you get and make yourself comfortable. There are two levers.

One will let you gradually go back in time to see yourself as a child, your parents, your grandparents, all the way back as far as you want to go. All the way to the beginning, whenever it was.

The other will let you go forward. To see your kids grow, your grand-children, all the way to the end, whenever it will be.

You can only choose one direction. Which way do you go?
I would go the way God told me to go, and if I didn't hear HIM I would be like Amadeus, and bail!WO:

I can't leave my faith behind!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
warriorbride

To infinity and beyond, even to see heaven! OH YEAH
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Heneni

If the machine could take me past the end of the world, i would want to go into the future. Id love to have a glimpse of heaven. A peek through a heavenly keyhole.

But if it was only going to take me to the end of the world, which I know is going to happen anyway...i wont waste my ticket.

The new heaven and the new earth will be so spectacular our minds wont be able to compute its glory. I think we would have to be 'reprogrammed' in some way to take it all in.

Heneni
Old 03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Smile Re: Go backwards or forwards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewayne View Post
Thats a hard question, I.ll just stay, dont want to miss a blessing on my way to Heaven.
I am already in heaven! I'm a KINGDOM KID!

WOOHOOOO JESUSSSSSSSWO:
Old 03-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Take me to the future buddy... 88 MPH!!! WO:
Race ya, Mark!
Old 03-11-2009, 02:09 PM
blujon1

(Mt 6:34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.

The past is always with us, and we have hope for the promise of tomorrow.
So, since I cannot escape the thoughts of yesterday and know where I am going, I say just to stay in the moment is sufficient enough.