Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Science  > Is the Big Bang theory about to go bang?

Old 03-24-2015, 08:32 AM

Default Is the Big Bang theory about to go bang?

Big Bang theory could be debunked by Large Hadron Collider

Scientists at Cern could prove the controversial theory of ‘rainbow gravity’ which suggests that the universe stretches back into time infinitely, with no Big Bang

The detection of miniature black holes by the Large Hadron Collider could prove the existence of parallel universes and show that the Big Bang did not happen, scientists believe.

Link
Old 03-24-2015, 08:36 AM

Default Re: Is the Big Bang theory about to go bang?

I am very sure they cant prove that. Now they may detect minature black holes, but wrapping a guess around that with no evidence to prove it is just another attempt to say something is true even though its an educated guess.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Representative Clergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsome View Post
Big Bang theory could be debunked by Large Hadron Collider

Scientists at Cern could prove the controversial theory of ‘rainbow gravity’ which suggests that the universe stretches back into time infinitely, with no Big Bang

The detection of miniature black holes by the Large Hadron Collider could prove the existence of parallel universes and show that the Big Bang did not happen, scientists believe.

Link
I have read many things on this. The idea does not even have enough evidence to be considered a hypothesis, let alone a theory. I recall in one of the articles I read that one of the physicists looking into it said that "no one is willing to give up the Big Bang model, but it is an idea worth exploring."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Knight of the Forum

They sure will do anything to avoid intelligent design, won't they?
They can't wrap their minds around a God that has always existed, but, they keep floating ideas that present creation as always existing?
Sounds vaguely prophectic, as in, "worshipping the creation, rather than the Creator."
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:12 PM
Representative Clergy

It is sad, really.

For example, the following: "One result would be that if you retrace time backward, the universe gets denser, approaching an infinite density but never quite reaching it." If you go backwards, you do not "approach" but rather regress. "Never quite reaching it," but the reality of the theory still yields the possibility of reaching it, but then, we reach God once again, and so better to say that we never reach the infinity that is there. Likewise, the multiverse is better for the theistic argument than for the atheistic argument, since it increases the "problem of causality."
Old 04-13-2015, 01:06 PM

I have been studying a single word that is creating 3 situations in the science/religion
arena.

1- This word is making athiestic scientists more uncomfortable as the years go by.
2- This word is making truth seeking scientists move closer to an intelligent design
prospective, so that science and religion are more compatable than ever.
3- This word is fundamentally sound scientific evidence that God truly has a hand in
the creation of the universe, galaxy, solar system, and our earth.

The word is "constant"!

I would like to throw this challenge out to the group and see what we come up with. Because my study of this word enlightened my soul and increased my testimony about God in the universe, I would like to have everybody do a little study and come back with the reason why "constant" is such a profound word that will change the hearts and minds of many people toward God as the answer to the question, "how did our universe come into existence".

I guess many already know, so I hope this isn't boring to you. If you know, go ahead and contribute to the discussion. It will be worth the time.

So the question is: how does the word "constant" give scientific evidence that God exists and is the creator of the universe? Hope you will contribute.

Last edited by stephen1000 : 04-17-2015 at 03:03 PM.