Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Politics  > The Rally That Changed My Mind

Old 08-14-2020, 02:09 PM
Knight of the Forum

Thumbs up The Rally That Changed My Mind

The Rally That Changed My Mind

Psychologist and author Karlyn Borysenko wouldn’t be caught dead at a Trump rally. So what was she doing in a New Hampshire arena, surrounded by 11,000 cheering Trump supporters? And what did she take away from the experience? She explains what happened when perception met reality in this eye-opening video.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-14-2020, 03:57 PM

Default Re: The Rally That Changed My Mind

cool beans. Hopefully more people run from the grasp of evil known as liberalism
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-16-2020, 12:22 AM

Some things can be said about SOME liberals and democrats....the amount of hate they harbor for President Trump. I mean, President Obama.....didn't support him but IF and when he did something that helped America and Americans I gave him credit. Now days so many people are full of hate for our country and the President. But if you notice....what I see are late teens and people in their 20's and early 30"s. When President Trump is elected for 4 more years.....some of the evil people who hate him will (hopefully not) take their negative behaviors to a higher level.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:30 AM
Knight of the Forum

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II