Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Politics  > #IAMREPUBLICAN Documentary

Old 06-26-2020, 09:43 AM
Knight of the Forum

Arrow #IAMREPUBLICAN Documentary

#IAMREPUBLICAN Documentary

RobbyStarbuck

If you want to be a part of the #IAMREPUBLICAN movement or want to make your own #IAMREPUBLICAN video to be a part of a future compilation, visit to www.GrowUpLive.com where you can submit your own video, talk on our forums with like-minded people, organize for future events and stay connected with how you can fight the culture war so that who we really are is fairly represented throughout our country.

"We come from every walk of life, We don't all think the same, We don't look the same, We have good reasons for our convictions, We're American and We Are Republican."

Ever wonder what Republicans really believe in? Who are we? Are Republicans all white? Are Republicans racists, homophobes or whatever -ist or -phobe you've heard us called? No. Watch our video to let us explain.

The GrowUp Show + Podcast hosted by husband & wife team Landon & Robby Starbuck is centered on discussion, interviews, examination and debate around hot button issues of our time. We aren't afraid to talk about or debate the hard topics that the left so often seeks to silence. We are the new generation of of pragmatic Republicans who put America First.

To Support the show, you can contribute here: https://www.patreon.com/GrowUpLive

For More visit: https://GrowUpLive.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/growuplive

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-26-2020, 07:08 PM

Default Re: #IAMREPUBLICAN Documentary

I have issues with the republican party, its just that the democrats are much much worse. Do you remember the star wars story where the sith lord was backing secretly the rebellious alliance that utilized robotic armies? But he didnt care if the rebellion fell, because as emperor, he would have all those clones be his army to defeat the rebellion that he secretly backed. He had both situations covered to come out on top. Thats how satan has worked in our political parties. He has his main players on both sides, and he doesnt care who wins, as long as his purpose is accomplished. Thats why the republicans as a whole either doesnt like Trump at all or are doing as little as possible to help against the chaos and lies that liberals are throwing out there. Probably the main guy on the republican side would be romney, and I dont doubt that Mccain was his main partner. But few republicans, short of maybe a handful actually support Trumps battle against the evil that is trying to take over this country. They sometimes vote his way, out of fear of being "found out", but have no true desire to help the people they were elected to represent, or to rip out the corruption found in the heart of our government. They sit in their ivory towers and wonder how they can make more money illegal or not, while in office, or cozy up to ppl who will help them if they are voted out.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-26-2020, 09:14 PM
Knight of the Forum

The party has a lot of RINOs just like the Church has a lot of CINO's. But they are the only show in town that stops the Democrats from totally destroying us.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
Old 06-26-2020, 09:31 PM

I just cant see the democrats winning in 2020, unless they cheat MASSIVELY, which I think they will, and I question why the republicans dont do something about it more so. But I take your point, the republicans are still better than the democrats by a long shot. And its not a safe time to back a 3rd party.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Knight of the Forum

Me on the way to Walmart today. Gavin Newsom said I had to wear a mask.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Me on the way to Walmart today. Gavin Newsom said I had to wear a mask.

God bless CC, such a fearless yet sensible example to follow!
Old 06-28-2020, 07:51 PM
Knight of the Forum

For a minute I felt like some hoodlum when I saw that in the mirror. I also felt a weird feeling, of a sort of power being masked, and I think I see why terrorists like Antifa wear them: In anonymity you almost feel empowered or emboldened to act more aggressively. Its a very strange feeling. I can see why evil people are drawn to it.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:26 PM

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ca...j1M-JbznyXe_No
Old 07-16-2020, 09:23 AM
Knight of the Forum

I would not have turned the other cheek.

Old 07-16-2020, 06:58 PM

Without a restraining hand from the Holy Spirit, I assure you, I would have picked up the nearest thing akin to a baseball bat, and started swinging.