Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Politics  > Donned in masks, indefinitely

Old 05-01-2020, 04:04 AM

Default Donned in masks, indefinitely

The growing observances of wearing of mask. Professionally speaking, we who work with wood have found much more dust enters some of these more casually made mask than conventional, industry-standard dust masks. Regardless, talk about a teachable moment! Letís all heed the heavy hand and always take up your mask and Ďfollow Himí.

Do it for all manner of illness,

For the sick, the dying and - the weak in faith.

. . . .

When the day comes for those in power making declarations of law against the ďtill He Comeí Church and her activities, what is the proper course of action by Godís people? You know, those who know how much better it is to Ďobey God rather than maní folk.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-01-2020, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Donned in masks, indefinitely

I am not even allowed to work unless I wear one. They know it doesnt really help that much, but its required to alleve the fears of those that dont care about the facts about masks and gloves. Its just another control issue, what can the deep state make us do to stay in fear.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:03 AM

2020, the year they may have expedited the masking of faith to some extent. Facemask turned Faithmask. I must wear one too.

So far, wherever I voice opinion, I do so alone on this one whenever I bring up the law’s ability to cancel operational faith of the Lord’s table. You are the nearest I agree with.

How much strong-arm Gov’t is willing to exert to blanket us with the faithless Romans 14 condemned table is not the question! The question is, how much faith-reducing condemnation is the flock willing to risk?

Ok, let’s just say hypothetically, the Church of the living Lord Jesus in America did rise to kick the heavy hand making waste of operational faith in the teeth by regathering. Is this divide among us so strong not to ever find God’s approval? The grain-of-salt from the faithful is, they bind themselves to the weak to weaken offenses.

Yet curiously, those who are weak are not shielded from examples of strong faith! We all have the same call to build one another up and the weak shall not fall if they are weak in Him. For those choosing to categorize the passage, refuse mine or do so as you wish. I have aligned it with the Table of the Lord as well.
The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

(Romans 14:3,4)
Old 05-02-2020, 11:03 AM

Whats really sad is how many deep state players there are in our government, not even the president can stop a lot of it, without turning into a tyrant.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:59 AM

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...rlon8AE-xmueE4

Please read whats at this link carefully, for you are finally looking at the 666 number spoken of in scripture.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Whats really sad is how many deep state players there are in our government, not even the president can stop a lot of it, without turning into a tyrant.
Exactly, I hate it. I am in California and want to leave very badly now. Though we are as nearly as bad as the people in the Soviet state of Michigan
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 05-05-2020, 04:26 PM

Thanks, but you both missed the amen cue.

The bond of c-14 is insurmountable and speaks to those on both sides of the door. His liberty is just that sure.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:42 PM
Knight of the Forum

I wore one for the first time yesterday, believe it or not. I have refused to give into the hype and still do. But I had to go into the big regional USPS hub in Oakland yesterday and they would not let people in without a mask so I wore one.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 05-06-2020, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
I wore one for the first time yesterday, believe it or not. I have refused to give into the hype and still do. But I had to go into the big regional USPS hub in Oakland yesterday and they would not let people in without a mask so I wore one.
I live on the border of a red and blue state; IN & MI (aka-Michiana), they are not all that different though Rush still maintains our Hoosier set of rinos is still a safe bet, though concerning masks, they are now identical.

Fresh off the radio-wire, one of our local well-revered conservative talk host said (paraphrased), ‘I get it if you don’t want to wear one, but you must be ready to accept that one business’ choice to turn you away. If the gov’t comes into your home, that is one thing, but for the time we need to be respectful of this order.’

Ordinarily, he is off and running, but what a disappointment here! Now I’m wondering how deep a divide over this ignorance not being caught. They just don't see that they are already in our homes with their many abuses of the constitution. Shawn Hannity said much the same late last week.

We had better snap out of it, whatever that means!!!!!

Last edited by pryz : 05-06-2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
We had better snap out of it, whatever that means!!!!!
If I were a typist I would write a tomb. It is now political, not medical.

Red states opening, Blue states not.

Stats say that conservatives are not so concerned about the virus but Liberals are. That reflects the news they watch.

According to Rush, Ralph Northam of Virginia is the latest to announce theyíre not opening up. Itís all about getting bailed out. The Democrat states are trying to have a total economic collapse so that there is only the federal government bailing them out as an option. And, along with the bailout would come eliminating the problems they have with their unfunded pension liabilities, thatís in addition to their attempt to harm the economy, to then, in turn, harm Trumpís reelection chances.
Thatís the plan. Forcing a bailout.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II