Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Politics  > Deranged Free-zone

Old 01-31-2020, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Deranged Free-zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
You obviously have greatly misunderstood what I was saying. The liberals in our congress, and most of our media, and really rich dudes who are players in the deep state, are formenting treason. Of course they are. They are being led by the evil spirits I spoke of that you found fault with. You must think that this treasonous activity has nothing to do with spiritual things, but au contraire mon freir, the end of the end of days are just about to begin, and satan is lining up his players on the chess board, taking control as much as possible, and......... he is using evil spirits to influence and in many cases outright control most of these traitors. We must choose sides, and the side that wins will seem to be losing sometimes, but.... they are not. The wheat is being seperated from the chaff, that chaff no longer trying to act like wheat. Calling out the chaff as chaff makes little difference for much longer for the chaff is setting torches amoung the wheat, but the wheat only says, woooo is me, woooo is me, when it should be standing up, being courageous, and challenging the chaff to come at them or shut up.
Exactly! .............
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-01-2020, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
You obviously have greatly misunderstood what I was saying. The liberals in our congress, and most of our media, and really rich dudes who are players in the deep state, are formenting treason. Of course they are. They are being led by the evil spirits I spoke of that you found fault with. You must think that this treasonous activity has nothing to do with spiritual things, but au contraire mon freir, the end of the end of days are just about to begin, and satan is lining up his players on the chess board, taking control as much as possible, and......... he is using evil spirits to influence and in many cases outright control most of these traitors. We must choose sides, and the side that wins will seem to be losing sometimes, but.... they are not. The wheat is being seperated from the chaff, that chaff no longer trying to act like wheat. Calling out the chaff as chaff makes little difference for much longer for the chaff is setting torches amoung the wheat, but the wheat only says, woooo is me, woooo is me, when it should be standing up, being courageous, and challenging the chaff to come at them or shut up.
Troublesome and derisive denial. You know good and well that I have never denied this spiritual impact on humanity! Certainly not as much denial of what condition the pulpit is encountering as you continue to be fixated on. This was the exception to your spiritual ‘simplicity’ I was referring to. Do you not want me here anymore, I mean, you seem pre-occupied?

There are some key indicators to this, but vanity ain't my bag either.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-01-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
Troublesome and derisive denial. You know good and well that I have never denied this spiritual impact on humanity! Certainly not as much denial of what condition the pulpit is encountering as you continue to be fixated on. This was the exception to your spiritual ‘simplicity’ I was referring to. Do you not want me here anymore, I mean, you seem pre-occupied?

There are some key indicators to this, but vanity ain't my bag either.

I bolded your basic disagreement, and I must tell you again, that your love of complexity of communication and ambiguity does frustrate me at times. Not so much that I would ever think of not wanting you here. You are welcome here as long as you are christian, and not breaking any rules of the forum. But you must try harder to make your speech simpler, for without that, your failure to communicate your intentions will leave you always wanting for fellowship with other christians here and elsewhere.

Again, I am not sure what you are trying to say, I could guess, but a guess would be an inaccurate assessment. My guesses would be...

1. You think I am over fixated on spiritual matters instead of the here and now of our country (the US) and its problems.
2. I guess thats all that comes to mind. If you could "please" try and be more simple in your communication and find the wisdom "IN" simple communication.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:57 AM

You know, this is becoming trouble.

You want simple, then stop attaching generality to my chief concern – The pulpit!

What is a pulpit?

Where the nut of understanding is usually broke open, usually, in an influential manner.

A Spattering of Negative Influence from the Pulpit

Again, have you not seen the globalist, treasonous fomenting proceeding from some pulpits to the pew, thereby onto the street?

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), never has been just a catchy slogan, not with the stupidity being unleashed. Yes, it also has to do with that spiritual influence you described, but at some point, there has to be a point of reckoning the loss of integrity for God’s will found in His word.

It doesn’t get any plainer than that, though your closing comment in post-10 began to point in that direction. Is that understandable?

Sometimes I have to wonder, several times, wherever scriptural content I submit in repeat and successful fashion appears concerning some critical areas being discussed in rapid succession, it seems, there is no appetite for that truth, just further silence, un-scriptural disagreement or separation.

Is this Christlike? Is it right to this extent of defensiveness? That much of a spiritual condition here, I can tell you is becoming the norm! Yet, some other refuge is somehow ‘mightier’ than the abusive passage I am granted.

Old 02-02-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
You know, this is becoming trouble.

You want simple, then stop attaching generality to my chief concern – The pulpit!

What is a pulpit?

Where the nut of understanding is usually broke open, usually, in an influential manner.

A Spattering of Negative Influence from the Pulpit

Again, have you not seen the globalist, treasonous fomenting proceeding from some pulpits to the pew, thereby onto the street?

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), never has been just a catchy slogan, not with the stupidity being unleashed. Yes, it also has to do with that spiritual influence you described, but at some point, there has to be a point of reckoning the loss of integrity for God’s will found in His word.

It doesn’t get any plainer than that, though your closing comment in post-10 began to point in that direction. Is that understandable?

Sometimes I have to wonder, several times, wherever scriptural content I submit in repeat and successful fashion appears concerning some critical areas being discussed in rapid succession, it seems, there is no appetite for that truth, just further silence, un-scriptural disagreement or separation.

Is this Christlike? Is it right to this extent of defensiveness? That much of a spiritual condition here, I can tell you is becoming the norm! Yet, some other refuge is somehow ‘mightier’ than the abusive passage I am granted.

Again, the pulpit you are referring to was not named, so again, having to assume things that were not made clear...
1. All pulpits which is ridiculous, that all would be so. I have certainly heard none here where I live
2. Those posting here which is a type of pulpit
3. The pulpit from the church you are currently attending
4. The pulpit you currently attend and others of the same denomination you occasionally visit
5. Something completely different from anything I posted.

As to people replying or not replying to your posts here, you of course realize the few people who post here, accounting for some of that. Also I often skip a lot of your posts because they are too hard to understand. You dont seem to realize the lack of SIMPLE communication that you put forward. If others disagree with me that your posts are hard to understand due to ambiguity, then let them speak, and I will gladly admit than I am just not intelligent enough to understand you.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:54 PM

Here we are again amidst our terrible Trilogy of Christian Dilemma: Can Christians judge evil? Can we oppose it? Can we unite?
It seems very clear the answer is yes, we must, unless we willingly give up our freedom.
Back in the day when Jesus told his followers should flee to the mountains when the abomination appeared, He had plenty of mountains and very few followers. He was instructing His Disciples, trying to keep them alive, but not instructing us.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:22 AM

Since Jesus fully affirmed every word of Scripture, we can assume that asking "What would Jesus do about immigration?" is the same as asking "What does the Bible really teach about immigration?" As evangelicals, we don't consult pundits, pollsters or prognosticators. We consult the Bible.

Rev. Robert Jeffress
The bible calls for the implementation of God’s servants to inflict judgement for any number of wrongs, one of those being - treason (2Tim 3:4, Rom 13:4) against the nation.
“He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings” (Acts 17:26)
The ongoing border security and humanitarian crisis at the southern border of the United States continues to threaten our national security, including the security of the American people.

Donald J. Trump
THE WHITE HOUSE,
February 13, 2020.
They (religious leaders) who cherry pick scripture concerning ‘immigration injustices’ can’t avoid pulling away from the Biblical context as well as the good of the Samaritan.