Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Politics  > States who state, WORTHY

Old 12-10-2017, 07:00 PM

Default Re: States who state, WORTHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinforacity View Post
Unless I am mistaken, did I respond to anything you said to Cinder, or did I only post my Opinion to what you wrote as the OP.

JIM
The OP, but still think it addresses two of your points,
Quote:
“, , until the (Question) affects them personally”

, , and in the example you gave of loss,
Quote:
“, , will those opinions change?”
IMO, imagining oneself at the helm of crafting legislation would rest at least a little heavier upon personal conviction and the intellect for those who don’t even have anything affecting them. The common Joe, yes, for the most part, satisfied or disinterested because of ignorance.

But once loss occurs, the statues que, or middle-ground seems to disappear, and understandably so, it’s one or the other; vengeance or forgiveness.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-10-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
Book, passage reference?
“all things are lawful for me”. 1 (Corinthians 10:23)

In my state, the Warden is in ongoing council for his own spiritual bolstering from his pastor.
Quote:
That would be something difficult considering his secular position and faith.
What would you mean 'difficult because of his faith?
Quote:
Again, difficult but I don't expect they are on death-row for what Jesus was warning the disciples of. Surely?
Freedom of religion legislation should apply?
If you were speaking of an Islamic State then that could be likely.

Again, you would have to allude to which state you were suggesting for those particular scriptures of the Word of God to apply.
I don't think you live in an Islamic State, where your warden is, as it would be difficult to be outspoken on Islam as you are.

Exactly why I included those scriptures and stand as an example for us to keep our heart pure before Him.[/
Quote:
On death-row wounds would be abound, with most involved, and attached relationships, as Jim suggests, but the context of discernment with the dependence of the scriptures involved should be renewed, yes.

I do, however, have a better understanding of your expressed soulful concerns and why you applied such scriptures where the secular and spiritual are intertwined. They are what they are, and may change, or not, under the sovereignty of God

I suppose I was fishing for an agreement from the trenches which would begin to reflect a turnaround from "fruitless discussion".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-05-2019, 08:46 PM

I know this is a bit old, but as long as The Courts themselves act as serial-killers, then this issue itself should voice concern for those whom have no voice,

The obedience of taking up the cross includes bearing one another's burdens. For all the self-righteousness inserted into the justification to cancel someone's life, there is no excuse for them,
But we know that the law is good, if a man uses it lawfully, , According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

(1 Timothy 1:8,11)
Should ignorance be permitted to continue undaunted?

Old 06-06-2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
I know this is a bit old, but as long as The Courts themselves act as serial-killers, then this issue itself should voice concern for those whom have no voice,

The obedience of taking up the cross includes bearing one another's burdens. For all the self-righteousness inserted into the justification to cancel someone's life, there is no excuse for them,
But we know that the law is good, if a man uses it lawfully, , According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Should ignorance be permitted to continue undaunted?

Is there any one thing specifically your aiming at, or is this just a scatter shot at everything, in the hope that something will be hit.

Your statements seem to be ambiguous, you are voicing a complaint (concern) of yours but I cant tell just what that concern actually is.

JIM
Old 06-06-2019, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Is there any one thing specifically your aiming at, or is this just a scatter shot at everything, in the hope that something will be hit.

Your statements seem to be ambiguous, you are voicing a complaint (concern) of yours but I cant tell just what that concern actually is.

JIM
Right-on, the type of response that signals the surety of findings. I now know I will never again return to the former points of exceptions I once held. I will bring these up a little later, , till then, thanks for the re!

Mike

Old 06-06-2019, 07:37 PM

Most of my inability to sort this out and put all the loose narratives back in place was due to too much propping up construction out there. Now there is some good writing out there, but they seldom seem to be able to appropriately lead us to a decent amount of order, just reason upon reason. But if you incorporate order, it makes much more sense because it is much more harmonious with related scripture.

As I see it, there are 4-main classifications that should never be prioritized over the other nor fail to impact our resolve over state, or, court-ordered execution. These four classifications come under the headings of one, communion with the Father and two, reaping unquestionable grounds from the text that gives us a better hold of compatibility,

True Communion, Peace or Conviction

As stated in post-7; “the Warden is in ongoing council for his own spiritual bolstering from his pastor.” while counseling death-row inmates. This can also be seen in testimony when it is found of those such as military who are Christian and ordered to carry out an execution, “peace” is not what I have seen being dealt with.

The Harmony of Scripture

Natural force for all civil authority is defined as the “minister of God” to contain the strongman (criminal). The proper application of the “sword” of the State is when tranquility is under threat. This “if you do that which is evil” (Romans 13:4) differ from when the strongman is bound. They are now the recipients of those who exhibit God’s system of punishment.

Justice begins the moment the wrath of man ceases For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. (James 1:20), and the glorious Gospel is exalted.

Lest we forget when Jesus goes to the fulfillment of the old Judaic law,
1. “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you, , “

2. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, ,”

3. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, , “

Matthew 5:21, 38,39, 43,44)
Details are critical

Relativism as seen above is our biggest crippler of those who would approach spiritual reason God has invited us to. When they read passages like,
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under
the heaven, , A time to kill, and a time to heal

(Ecclesiastes 3:1,3)
Do they now see fiery justification against that child-molesting murderer whom received Christ, or that soul whom is also their brother?
“Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, ,”

(1 John 3:15)
Seeing the fulfillment of the Judaic Law by Jesus isn’t being followed if we instead choose so-called “just indignation” which now becomes an evil act as mentioned, an ignorant façade for vengeance and the antithesis to God’s glorious Gospel’s work. It does not uphold both the literal and spirit of the message - punishment!!!!
“In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.” – Jesus Christ

(Matthew 18:34)
This is punishment. This puts God’s justice on a plane seldom seen due to again, our own lack.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

(Hosea 4:6)
If you are thinking, unrealistic expectations, Well, I did say "undaunted", or, you may have to start somewhere!

All insight and or corrections welcomed, Thanks!!

Old 06-07-2019, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post
Most of my inability to sort this out and put all the loose narratives back in place was due to too much propping up construction out there. Now there is some good writing out there, but they seldom seem to be able to appropriately lead us to a decent amount of order, just reason upon reason. But if you incorporate order, it makes much more sense because it is much more harmonious with related scripture.

As I see it, there are 4-main classifications that should never be prioritized over the other nor fail to impact our resolve over state, or, court-ordered execution. These four classifications come under the headings of one, communion with the Father and two, reaping unquestionable grounds from the text that gives us a better hold of compatibility,

True Communion, Peace or Conviction

As stated in post-7; “the Warden is in ongoing council for his own spiritual bolstering from his pastor.” while counseling death-row inmates. This can also be seen in testimony when it is found of those such as military who are Christian and ordered to carry out an execution, “peace” is not what I have seen being dealt with.

The Harmony of Scripture

Natural force for all civil authority is defined as the “minister of God” to contain the strongman (criminal). The proper application of the “sword” of the State is when tranquility is under threat. This “if you do that which is evil” (Romans 13:4) differ from when the strongman is bound. They are now the recipients of those who exhibit God’s system of punishment.

Justice begins the moment the wrath of man ceases For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. (James 1:20), and the glorious Gospel is exalted.

Lest we forget when Jesus goes to the fulfillment of the old Judaic law,
1. “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you, , “

2. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, ,”

3. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, , “

Matthew 5:21, 38,39, 43,44)
Details are critical

Relativism as seen above is our biggest crippler of those who would approach spiritual reason God has invited us to. When they read passages like,
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under
the heaven, , A time to kill, and a time to heal

(Ecclesiastes 3:1,3)
Do they now see fiery justification against that child-molesting murderer whom received Christ, or that soul whom is also their brother?

(1) “Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, ,”

(1 John 3:15)

Seeing the fulfillment of the Judaic Law by Jesus isn’t being followed if we instead choose so-called “just indignation” which now becomes an evil act as mentioned, an ignorant façade for vengeance and the antithesis to God’s glorious Gospel’s work. It does not uphold both the literal and spirit of the message - punishment!!!!

(2) “In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.” – Jesus Christ

(Matthew 18:34)

This is punishment. This puts God’s justice on a plane seldom seen due to again, our own lack.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

(Hosea 4:6)
If you are thinking, unrealistic expectations, Well, I did say "undaunted", or, you may have to start somewhere!

All insight and or corrections welcomed, Thanks!!

(1) This verse is speaking expressly about the Brethren (Brothers in Christ)
(2) This is a parable which refers to Jesus as the (Master) and the Jews as the (Unforgiving Servant)

I don't feel as though either of these verses express what your attempting to say, your not taking into account the overall context. (Both are very specific).

But is it really the wrath of man when it in-tales the Law, both in it's being broken, by the perpetrator, and in it's being fulfilled or carried out by the Lawful Authority which is by the appointment of God Himself?

Remember,

Rom. 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Rom. 13:4
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Let me ask you, what was the original question you had which has brought you to the point where you are today with this post?

Only attempting to restore order, I only know from what you have written where you are standing today, I don't know the path which has brought you here to this point.

JIM

Last edited by Lookinforacity : 06-07-2019 at 01:34 AM.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:59 AM

Quote:
(1) This verse is speaking expressly about the Brethren (Brothers in Christ)
(2) This is a parable which refers to Jesus as the (Master) and the Jews as the (Unforgiving Servant)

I don't feel as though either of these verses express what your attempting to say, your not taking into account the overall context. (Both are very specific).

But is it really the wrath of man when it in-tales the Law, both in it's being broken, by the perpetrator, and in it's being fulfilled or carried out by the Lawful Authority which is by the appointment of God Himself?

Remember,

Rom. 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Rom. 13:4
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Let me ask you, what was the original question you had which has brought you to the point where you are today with this post?

Only attempting to restore order, I only know from what you have written where you are standing today, I don't know the path which has brought you here to this point.

JIM
I didn’t used to think they meant what was said either, but then, to maintain that, I had the distasteful duty of continually convincing myself; they are only illustrative, and the Lord’s use of wording was basically in vain, and from there lists the ensuing confusion.

Well yes, that path of which you speak is due to my surrendering to that which was “committed” to the Apostle as noted in my reopening, that the law is now correctly used according to Jesus fulfilment,

Old 06-08-2019, 07:37 AM

We know the drill,
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

(James 2:10)
I question; do we assist in a rogue-blight on the vine of Christ, by turning our backs against God stating; These are the “worst of the worst” and are surely worthy to rid ourselves. Don’t forget, that also applies to that above formerly evil brother, yes, the CP proponent remains in grave error to break the Gospel’s work,
“, , you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself?
You who preach against stealing, do you steal?
You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery?
You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?
As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

(Romans 2:21-24)
It is broken by ignorance. The trickery of saying it is justice to excuse oneself of being bound to Christ’s principle of care and covering of love for someone whom Christ died for isn’t going to cut it.

If he, now a recipient and joint heir of Christ confesses Christ in his heart, but not anyone else but the Chaplain, is there still confidence it is God’s will to deny the Gospel fulfilled law to continue? To clean up the messy details of breaking the law and judiciously disowning responsibility of the failings of another and placing them under the same degree of care you would like to receive yet choose to distance, how does it go, ,

Do unto others and bear one another’s burdens remain at near top of the list if I’m not mistaken.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 AM

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?
As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

(James 2:10, Romans 2:21-24 )
What? Wait a minute, sorry, I’m just a little slower than most. Is this saying one who deliberately parts from the Gospel as well as the Apostle’s admonitions are guilty of breaking the old Judaic Law? If the Gospel and the OT law are inseparable, and I place one single exception, , yikes!