Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Christianity & Environmental Issues  > Sierra Club Asks Membership to Attend Pro-Abortion Rallies

Old 05-20-2019, 09:15 PM

Default Sierra Club Asks Membership to Attend Pro-Abortion Rallies

I was shocked to learn today in an e-mail from Sierra Club that they fully support abortion and urging its members to attend pro-abortion rallies.

I have supported this group for years and felt they cared for all life forms and would never sanction the killing of any species, particularly their own kind. I was not only shocked but morally outraged and sent them a very strong response including the following excerpts:

“How in the name of a Holy God, Jesus Christ, who created all life can you support the promotion of the continuing genocide of the unborn by supporting abortion and asking your members to attend rallies supporting this unconscionable murder of the most helpless among us humans. As one who has accepted Jesus Christ and become a messianic Franciscan Catholic I extend the sanctity of life to all sentient beings and would not allow an abortion in any of my pets nor would I euthanize any of them either.

“Therefore I have no choice but sever all relations including financial with you until you repent of this most grievous sin. I believe even your founder, John Muir would turn over in his grave over such a dastardly act.. I will promptly notify all Christian groups demanding those who are members or support you organization to immediately resign and withdraw all financial support.

“I will consider your father is the devil who is a murderer, liar and thief. I will pray that God will bring quick judgment against you for deceiving us that you really cared about all life on this planet both the unborn as well as the born."

Please cancel your membership and financial support and pass on to others.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-2019, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Sierra Club Asks Membership to Attend Pro-Abortion Rallies

The Sierra club is highly liberal. All liberals nationwide are mobilizing to keep our nation going down the path of declining morals, even clubs that were nice, are being turned into an attack on christian values. Write the Sierra club, tell them what you think of that stance. Make your voice heard. Dont wail and be sad at what is happening, be the warrior with the heart of David, who stands up and acts upon his faith. This is NOT about being political, its about supporting the morality you grew up with, but is being hijacked by liberals. Will you hide from it and be afraid, thinking you can do nothing, or will you confront it (legally)?
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-23-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
The Sierra club is highly liberal. All liberals nationwide are mobilizing to keep our nation going down the path of declining morals, even clubs that were nice, are being turned into an attack on christian values. Write the Sierra club, tell them what you think of that stance. Make your voice heard. Dont wail and be sad at what is happening, be the warrior with the heart of David, who stands up and acts upon his faith. This is NOT about being political, its about supporting the morality you grew up with, but is being hijacked by liberals. Will you hide from it and be afraid, thinking you can do nothing, or will you confront it (legally)?
Great response thank you.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:17 AM
Knight of the Forum

Why would anyone be shocked? The Sierra Club is just a Leftist organization.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II