True2Ourselves
Already a member? login
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
  
+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Croref
 
Posts: n/a
Default This Baby went to heaven because . . .

. . . it was born alive before it was killed.

FOXNews.com - Lawsuit: Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2009, 04:46 PM
serenity's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 127
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

This is very disturbing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Croref
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity View Post
This is very disturbing.
Remove God from society and this is what we can expect on an ever increasing frequency. . . whose is to blame but the one who believes the lie of the one they vote into office without requiring a "track record" of accomplishments.

Last edited by Croref : 02-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2009, 07:51 PM
niteopearls
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

A few day's ago I read that only 4% of the abortion are done for reasons such as rape, and fetus deformity. The other 96% are done for selfish reasons, such as don't want it, and not ready.....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2009, 07:56 PM
RevStevenMRobinson's Avatar
Minister
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,499
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Orm, all aborted children are in glory.
He knows them while they are in the whomb
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Croref
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevStevenMRobinson View Post
Orm, all aborted children are in glory.
He knows them while they are in the whomb
No they aren't. The spirit of the baby returns to God from whence it came because the baby was deprived of the breath of life.


Cross Reference is my name.

Last edited by Croref : 02-05-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Croref
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteopearls View Post
A few day's ago I read that only 4% of the abortion are done for reasons such as rape, and fetus deformity. The other 96% are done for selfish reasons, such as don't want it, and not ready.....
To my knowledge as well, that is so.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2009, 09:54 PM
RevStevenMRobinson's Avatar
Minister
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,499
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croref View Post
No they aren't. The spirit of the baby returns to God from whence it came because the baby was deprived of the breath of life.

And that comes from what scripture?
if i may ask

Please, i would like to know

Last edited by RevStevenMRobinson : 02-06-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 AM
walkinthespirit's Avatar
Prayer Warrior & Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,386
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Jer 1:5 "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world."
__________________
Faith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Croref
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: This Baby went to heaven because . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinthespirit View Post
Jer 1:5 "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world."
God knows every baby . . . born and unborn. That is what makes abortion such a robbery! Abortion kills off the opportunity to become whatever God had in mind for that one; who may have been a ruler and reigner, in Christ.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you go to Heaven? The Bible says no! acanthus Bible Chat 34 01-29-2009 11:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.


true2ourselves
 
 
 

Flashcoms

You need to upgrade your Flash Player.

Version 8 or higher is required.

download from http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29