Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Ac 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and PERISH: for I work a work in your days

Old 03-29-2009, 04:32 AM

Default Ac 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and PERISH: for I work a work in your days

Ac 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and PERISH: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their HEARTS: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

GOD SENT JESUS TO TEACH ALL WHO WANT TO: … 1. KNOW AND WALK WITH HIM. .. 2. TO WORSHIP HIM. ..
3. TO SERVE HIM. … 4. TO CONFESS HIM IN SPIRIT BEFORE THE WORLD.. 5. AND TO MINISTER UNTO HIM. ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. ............... JESUS TAUGHT US HOW TO:

THE ONLY ONE TRUE WAY TO KNOW AND WALK WITH GOD ON EARTH.
JESUS SAID: …….. “GOD IS A SPIRIT.”

1. TO KNOW GOD AND TO WALK WITH HIM ON EARTH: … GOD IS THE SPIRIT OF ALL: .. GOOD, ALL TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, LOVE, PATIENCE, HUMILITY, AND LONGSUFFERING … etc. etc.

AND WE AS HIS TRUE SPIRIT CHILDREN ARE TO ENDEAVOR TO BE IN THE SAME SPIRIT, BY PRAYER AND GUIDANCE THROUGH JESUS

2. .... JESUS TAUGHT US HOW TO: …THE ONLY ONE TRUE WAY TO WORSHIP GOD. ....... ALL OTHER WAYS ARE ONLY SECONDARY.

THE ONLY ONE TRUE WAY TO WORSHIP GOD. IN ALL RELIGIONS OR NO RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

GOD IS A SPIRIT, … THE SPIRIT OF ALL TRUTH. .. John. 4:20-26; John 15:26; 17:17-19; 1Jo3:18
AND WE AS HIS TRUE SPIRIT CHILDREN ARE TO ENDEAVOR TO BE IN THE SAME SPIRIT, BY PRAYER AND GUIDANCE THROUGH JESUS

JESUS ABOLISHED ALL PLACES OF WORSHIP, ALL CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS … ALL OTHER WAYS ARE SECONDARY The only one true way to worship God. In the New Testament, is to tell the truth: … we must worship truth in our everyday lives and dealings and affairs... To worship God in spirit and in truth also to very deeply respect the truth for good, that is in our self and others.
Also in our everyday contacts and business.

[ HOW CAN YOU READ TRUTH IF YOU DO NOT PRACTICE AND DO TRUTH, AND HOW CAN GOD SEND YOU THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IF YOU GRIEVE IT. BY NOT DOING THE LAWS OF GOD’S SPIRIT IN YOUR EVERY DAY AFFAIRS.
WE MUST PRAY FOR GUIDANCE FROM GOD, THROUGH JESUS TO DO HIS WILL ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN. Mt. 6:10; Lu. 11:2

TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH IN OUR EVERYDAY LIFE AND AFFAIRS …. IS TO SEARCH FOR GOD.
AND TO VERY DEEPLY RESPECT THE TRUTH FOR GOOD IN OUR SELVES ALSO IN OTHERS,
IN OUR EVERDAY AFFAIRS AND CONTACTS, ….. IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO SEARCH FOR AND WORSHIP GOD. FOR GOD IS ALL TRUTH.

3. ... JESUS TAUGHT US HOW TO: ….. SERVE GOD

GOD IS THE SPIRIT OF ALL: .. GOOD, ALL TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, LOVE, PATIENCE, HUMILITY, AND LONGSUFFERING … etc. etc.

3. TO SERVE GOD: … IS TO DO GOOD TO OTHERS AND THINGS ALSO BE RIGHT IN OUR DEALINGS.

4. .... JESUS TAUGHT US HOW TO: …. CONFESS GOD AND JESUS BEFORE THE WORLD.

4. .... TO CONFESS JESUS AND GOD’S TRUE SPIRIT BEFORE OTHERS, ….. Mr. 8:38; Lk. 9:26

..... IS TO STAND AGAINST THOSE WHO DO EVIL TO OTHERS AND THINGS [ NOT IN NAME BUT IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. ]

5. .... JESUS TAUGHT US HOW TO: … MINISTER TO GOD

5. TO MINISTER TO GOD, . IS TO EVANGILIZE THE ABOVE ( 1. 2. 3. 4. ) .. TO OTHERS, .... ALSO IN OUR WORD AND DEED.

John
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!