Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Who really rules the World?

Old 03-14-2009, 11:59 PM

Default Who really rules the World?

Many people would answer the above question witha single word....God. But significantly, nowhere does the Bible say that either Jesus Christ or his Father are the real rulers of this world. On the contrary, Jesus said; "The ruler of this world will be cast out". And Jesus added; "The ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me". John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11
So the ruler of this world is in opposition to Jesus. Who could this be?

A clue from world conditions, despite the efforts of well-meaning humans, the world has suffered terribly throughout history. This causes thinking persons to wonder, as did the late editorial writer David Lawrence; "Peace on earth...nearly everbody wants it. 'Good will toward men....almost all the peoples of the world feel it toward one another. Then what's wrong? Why is war threatened despite the innate desires of people?

It seems a paradox, doesn't it? When the natural desire of people is to live at peace, they commonly hate and kill one another, and with such viciousness. Consider the coldblooded excesses in monstrous cruelty. Humans have used gas chambers, concentration camps, flamethrowers, napalm bombs, and other heinous methods to torture and slaughter one another merecilessly.

Do you believe that humans, who long for peace and happiness, are capable, in themselves, os such gross wickedness against others?

What forces drive men to such loathsome deeds or maneuver them into situations where they fell compelled to commit atrocities?

Have you ever wondered whether some wicked, invisible power is influencing people to commit such acts of violence?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-15-2009, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Who really rules the World?

They are called the Illuminati, dedicated Luciferians...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 PM

Evechot has raised an important and fascinating issue becoming more and more relevant with almost every passing week as increasingly sick and evil crimes are being committed.In the United States, due to its "wild west" mindset concerning guns,most of the recent crimes against humanity have involved totally senseless shootings.The following verses show who is behind the abomination of hate and violence the nation is suffering from but that in no way removes responsibility from politicians who have made it possible for even maniacs to gain possession of guns.

Matthew 13:38-40 (King James Version)

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The other important issue that Evechot raised is who controls our world.Many ministers teach that God is in complete control of everything on earth because they believe that will bring comfort to their congregation but in reality they are slandering God by teaching that He is responsible for all of Satan's evil works.

The Bible teaches that Satan,not God,controls the world which is good news for all who want to worship God.Who wants to worship someone who is responsible for all the sickness, moral depravity and "natural" disasters that news organizations report every single day?

In the following verses you'll read a fascinating account of when Satan actually offered to give up his control of the world and give it to Jesus:
Luke 4:4-6 (King James Version)

4And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Now you know who to blame!!

The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
blujon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFrank View Post
Evechot has raised an important and fascinating issue becoming more and more relevant with almost every passing week as increasingly sick and evil crimes are being committed.In the United States, due to its "wild west" mindset concerning guns,most of the recent crimes against humanity have involved totally senseless shootings.The following verses show who is behind the abomination of hate and violence the nation is suffering from but that in no way removes responsibility from politicians who have made it possible for even maniacs to gain possession of guns.

Matthew 13:38-40 (King James Version)

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The other important issue that Evechot raised is who controls our world.Many ministers teach that God is in complete control of everything on earth because they believe that will bring comfort to their congregation but in reality they are slandering God by teaching that He is responsible for all of Satan's evil works.

The Bible teaches that Satan,not God,controls the world which is good news for all who want to worship God.Who wants to worship someone who is responsible for all the sickness, moral depravity and "natural" disasters that news organizations report every single day?

In the following verses you'll read a fascinating account of when Satan actually offered to give up his control of the world and give it to Jesus:
Luke 4:4-6 (King James Version)

4And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Now you know who to blame!!
Woah! Satan never said he would relinquish control, he told Jesus to worship him.
(Lk 4:7) If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

And it is the spirits of Satan that are in the world to influence men.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:56 PM

According to the testimony of an ex-jesuit priest I heard, the roman empire is alive and well today and it has many organizations (examples would be the illuminati and the CIA) that help it rule the world.

According to Jose Lusiano Luna Diaz (the ex-jesuit priest I'm talking about), his initiation took place in a secret place under the vatican and a black mass and a human sacrifice were performed during his initiation.

His testimony is public and you can download it from the freecdtracts website. It's in Spanish, though. From the testimonies found on that website we can know about the hidden places that exist under catholic convents and under the vatican and about the secret ceremonies that take place there.

I believe the roman empire is the fourth beast of the book of Daniel and the "beast" of the book of Revelation chapter 13. The roman empire is preparing the world for the kingdom of the beast and it doesn't know that (according to bible prophecy) the beast it's creating will be the same beast that will destroy it (the "ten horns" will destroy it [Revelation 17:16]).

Satan has permission from our Lord to rule the world, for a short time that is.

Last edited by FollowerofChrist : 03-15-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowerofChrist View Post
According to Jose Lusiano Luna Diaz (the ex-jesuit priest I'm talking about), his initiation took place in a secret place under the vatican and a black mass and a human sacrifice were performed during his initiation.

His testimony is public and you can download it from the freecdtracts website. It's in Spanish, though. From the testimonies found on that website we can know about the hidden places that exist under catholic convents and under the vatican and about the secret ceremonies that take place there.
I have heard "the exact same story" from a lady who calls herself Svali, who was raised in an Illuminati family and spent 30 years as a "trainer" until she became born again and fled. Here is her testimony. I have to post the link this way because this forum wont allow me to post URLS. I guess I need a license first or something. w w w dot illuminati-news.com/072706a.htm
Old 03-16-2009, 03:14 AM

Satan is the ruler, but God is the owner. The owner is more powerful than the ruler.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowerofChrist View Post

Complete bilge, but sadly people believe this sort of stuff because they want to, not because there is any evidence for it.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsome View Post
Complete bilge, but sadly people believe this sort of stuff because they want to, not because there is any evidence for it.
Why would anyone WANT TO believe such evil is occuring? Don't be absurd. No evidence? So testimonies of Christians are not worthy to believe or do you just get to pick and choose which ones you prefer? There are several accounts from totally different people who have experienced Illuminati ceremonies in the Vatican and the Illuminati are certainly real. They are luciferians whose goal is world domination and they have been around for centuries. Try some researching...

Last edited by Spirit : 03-16-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Why would anyone WANT TO believe such evil is occuring? Don't be absurd. No evidence? So testimonies of Christians are not worthy to believe or do you just get to pick and choose which ones you prefer? There are several accounts from totally different people who have experienced Illuminati ceremonies in the Vatican and the Illuminati are certainly real. They are luciferians whose goal is world domination and they have been around for centuries. Try some researching...
You try some serious researching.

Does this Jose Lusiano Luna Diaz exist outside these videos and audio recordings?

Does any evidence exist that he was ever a Jesuit, or anything to do with the Catholic Church?

If not I suppose it was all destroyed by the Vatican?