Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Old 08-30-2018, 03:37 AM
Suspended for Review

Exclamation Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
My God is the God of every day. We do not worship the sun we worship Jesus . Jesus said the sabbath is made for man , not man for the Sabbath. This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No man can follow the law even SDAs we all fell short, we are saved by grace through faith ,it is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

ped
James 2:14...'What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? Can faith save him?.... verse 17...'Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yes, a man may say, thou have faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee, faith by my works.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain MAN,THAT FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD?
Don't speak for others, I don't care if the whole congregation of the SDA's don't keep the Sabbath. Go and read again who is the true remnant church of God. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.
I am a remnant, are you?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
James 2:14...'What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? Can faith save him?.... verse 17...'Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18. Yes, a man may say, thou have faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee, faith by my works.
20. But wilt thou know, O vain MAN,THAT FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD?
Don't speak for others, I don't care if the whole congregation of the SDA's don't keep the Sabbath. Go and read again who is the true remnant church of God. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.
I am a remnant, are you?
Ok if you insist you are a remnant, have you suffered for Jesus Christ yet ? Can you claim you experienced 1 Peter 5:8-10 ?

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-31-2018, 12:37 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Ok if you insist you are a remnant, have you suffered for Jesus Christ yet ? Can you claim you experienced 1 Peter 5:8-10 ?

ped
This is exactly written for the true remnant. I am still suffering for the entire world, because many people searching for the truth and they cannot find it. Even in all churches God have His children. The one who have died with the knowledge they have, and was seeking for more truth. They surely will be with Jesus when Jesus returns for the second time. Don't you know after which kind of person satan is trying to destroyed? Again I will take you back to the remnant God people. Read Revelation 12:17. Satan and his demons hate me so much when I write this down for you and everybody who is reading this. Don't you know that the true remnant of God one day have to run and hide, but God self give them to eat. Read John 10:1-16.
GET OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE!
Old 08-31-2018, 01:08 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
This is exactly written for the true remnant. I am still suffering for the entire world, because many people searching for the truth and they cannot find it. Even in all churches God have His children. The one who have died with the knowledge they have, and was seeking for more truth. They surely will be with Jesus when Jesus returns for the second time. Don't you know after which kind of person satan is trying to destroyed? Again I will take you back to the remnant God people. Read Revelation 12:17. Satan and his demons hate me so much when I write this down for you and everybody who is reading this. Don't you know that the true remnant of God one day have to run and hide, but God self give them to eat. Read John 10:1-16.
GET OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE!
Who are you calling in Babylon ? are they the one who worship in or on Sunday ?

ped
Old 08-31-2018, 02:29 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Who are you calling in Babylon ? are they the one who worship in or on Sunday ?

ped
Yes, they are the mother and her daughters. The Roman Catholic Church and the fallen Protestant churches, and every other members of churches that WORSHIPS on Sunday. I have seen that you have knowledge. Ask more questions I'm ready!! And happy Sabbath for the people's that Sun has go down.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:30 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Yes, they are the mother and her daughters. The Roman Catholic Church and the fallen Protestant churches, and every other members of churches that WORSHIPS on Sunday. I have seen that you have knowledge. Ask more questions I'm ready!! And happy Sabbath for the people's that Sun has go down.
We differ on this one too. In Romans 14:5 says One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. ( please continue reading the Bible ).

Another thing , to consider people worshipping on Sundays as worshipping the sun, is not right. I believe that is false assumption. Sunday is also the day our Lord Jesus resurrected. Early church also meet first day of the week.

ped
Old 08-31-2018, 07:12 PM
Suspended for Review

In Romans 14:5 Paul is illustrating the choose of any person individual to choose which they he/she decided to take appart to worship God or whatever. But the Sabbath day is God day, you cannot do what you want to do on that day. And they know that. If the apostles has break the Sabbath then surely the have stone them. Jesus go to the Snoa on Sabbath as His costume. And they was looking everyday to see how they can kill them. And today it will be the same as the remnant church of God. Can you don't see again after which person Satan is after? Read Revelation 12:17. That monster satan is very angry on me, and now also on you. Because you are reading this and ask questions. I know all satan moves. God bless.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
In Romans 14:5 Paul is illustrating the choose of any person individual to choose which they he/she decided to take appart to worship God or whatever. But the Sabbath day is God day, you cannot do what you want to do on that day. And they know that. If the apostles has break the Sabbath then surely the have stone them. Jesus go to the Snoa on Sabbath as His costume. And they was looking everyday to see how they can kill them. And today it will be the same as the remnant church of God. Can you don't see again after which person Satan is after? Read Revelation 12:17. That monster satan is very angry on me, and now also on you. Because you are reading this and ask questions. I know all satan moves. God bless.
Seems you are focused on the day. Please read the rest of chapter 14, even 14:4 but please see the context.

ped
Old 09-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Seems you are focused on the day. Please read the rest of chapter 14, even 14:4 but please see the context.

ped
My friend Roman 14 is all about eating. If you eat monkeys, you eat it. Is your choice. It doesn't have nothing to do with worship. If you are worshipping monkey and call it the almighty God and teached the world to worship your monkey god. I will surely tel the world that, that beast is a creation of the almighty God. And I don't care if you say is judging. And now you are a Catholic priest, then your God now is pope Francis. He is the vicar of Jesus. (In PLACE) of Jesus. He is your God. No! He is satan server. Satan self is in him calling himself God on earth. And that is what you worship every Sundays in his temple. Not in God's temple. Do you have more verses here and there, or you have learn my friend to COME OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE. IF YOUR HEARD MY VOICE TODAY DON'T CLOSED YOUR HEART.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
....COME OUT OF BABYLON MY PEOPLE. .....
The more you repeat that, the more stupid it sounds.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II