Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Old 08-28-2018, 09:46 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Sure, mostly when I was born in a Catholic family. The day God called me to come out of BABYLON, I became a Christian.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-29-2018, 02:13 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
Sure, mostly when I was born in a Catholic family. The day God called me to come out of BABYLON, I became a Christian.
One becomes a Christian when one surrenders his or her life to Jesus Christ.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-29-2018, 02:30 AM
Suspended for Review

Exclamation Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
One becomes a Christian when one surrenders his or her life to Jesus Christ.

ped
Every body who believed in Jesus and followed Jesus His way. Their parents has teached them to believed in Jesus they became a Christian. But the person who know the truth and follow their own will, and calling themselves a Christian, is a liar. They are from satan. Satan self used the Word of God to deceive people from the truth. Begin by eve, and ended when Jesus returns for the third time.

Last edited by Pipiripi : 08-29-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:50 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Every body who believed in Jesus and followed Jesus His way. Their parents has teached them to believed in Jesus they became a Christian. But the person who know the truth and follow their own will, and calling themselves a Christian, is a liar. They are from satan. Satan self used the Word of God to deceive people from the truth. Begin by eve, and ended when Jesus returns for the third time.
Satan twist the Word of God or misinterprets the Word of God to deceive people .

ped
Old 08-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Satan twist the Word of God or misinterprets the Word of God to deceive people .

ped
Satan TWIST the Words of God. Look what he says to Eve: Genesis 3:1-4. Read it.
Old 08-29-2018, 03:03 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Translation: You left your family and God's Church for a bunch of SDA mumbo jumbo.

FAIL

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 08-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Translation: You left your family and God's Church for a bunch of SDA mumbo jumbo.

FAIL
Before I became a SDA believers, I was in different Christians churches that keep the Sunday sabbath. And God has called me out of the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND HER DAUGHTERS, THAT UNITING TO HER.
Old 08-29-2018, 11:08 PM
Knight of the Forum

If anyone will be too strict on Saturday worship, then consider: Is it not it is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown ? How about those who work in hospitals, police and fire departments, those who work in electric and water companies ? Do you pick up mail on Saturdays or light fire to cook on Saturdays ? How about Romans 14:5 ? If one is to be strict on the law, is it not when you violate one you violate all ?

ped
Old 08-30-2018, 12:31 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
If anyone will be too strict on Saturday worship, then consider: Is it not it is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown ? How about those who work in hospitals, police and fire departments, those who work in electric and water companies ? Do you pick up mail on Saturdays or light fire to cook on Saturdays ? How about Romans 14:5 ? If one is to be strict on the law, is it not when you violate one you violate all ?

ped
All that you have write above, do you do that on Sunday? Maybe yes! Because your god is a sunday god, the sun that you worship, that is your god that you go worship on Sunday. If it was possible for the whole world keep the Sabbath, surely Jesus didn't have to died for the sins of the people in this world. Read Isaiah 56:1-7. And 66:18-23. It is about you to stay keeping the Sunday sabbath, or the Saturday Sabbath, which is 24 hour God's day rest.
Old 08-30-2018, 01:52 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
All that you have write above, do you do that on Sunday? Maybe yes! Because your god is a sunday god, the sun that you worship, that is your god that you go worship on Sunday. If it was possible for the whole world keep the Sabbath, surely Jesus didn't have to died for the sins of the people in this world. Read Isaiah 56:1-7. And 66:18-23. It is about you to stay keeping the Sunday sabbath, or the Saturday Sabbath, which is 24 hour God's day rest.
My God is the God of every day. We do not worship the sun we worship Jesus . Jesus said the sabbath is made for man , not man for the Sabbath. This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No man can follow the law even SDAs we all fell short, we are saved by grace through faith ,it is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

ped