True2Ourselves
Already a member? login
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
  
+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-28-2018, 09:46 PM
Suspended for Review
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Sure, mostly when I was born in a Catholic family. The day God called me to come out of BABYLON, I became a Christian.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:13 AM
ElpidioLGagolinan's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,131
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
Sure, mostly when I was born in a Catholic family. The day God called me to come out of BABYLON, I became a Christian.
One becomes a Christian when one surrenders his or her life to Jesus Christ.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:30 AM
Suspended for Review
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Exclamation Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
One becomes a Christian when one surrenders his or her life to Jesus Christ.

ped
Every body who believed in Jesus and followed Jesus His way. Their parents has teached them to believed in Jesus they became a Christian. But the person who know the truth and follow their own will, and calling themselves a Christian, is a liar. They are from satan. Satan self used the Word of God to deceive people from the truth. Begin by eve, and ended when Jesus returns for the third time.

Last edited by Pipiripi : 08-29-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-29-2018, 04:50 AM
ElpidioLGagolinan's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,131
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
Every body who believed in Jesus and followed Jesus His way. Their parents has teached them to believed in Jesus they became a Christian. But the person who know the truth and follow their own will, and calling themselves a Christian, is a liar. They are from satan. Satan self used the Word of God to deceive people from the truth. Begin by eve, and ended when Jesus returns for the third time.
Satan twist the Word of God or misinterprets the Word of God to deceive people .

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Suspended for Review
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
Satan twist the Word of God or misinterprets the Word of God to deceive people .

ped
Satan TWIST the Words of God. Look what he says to Eve: Genesis 3:1-4. Read it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-29-2018, 03:03 PM
CatholicCrusader's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,260
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
Sure, mostly when I was born in a Catholic family. The day God called me to come out of BABYLON, I became a Christian.
Translation: You left your family and God's Church for a bunch of SDA mumbo jumbo.

FAIL
__________________

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Suspended for Review
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Exclamation Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Translation: You left your family and God's Church for a bunch of SDA mumbo jumbo.

FAIL
Before I became a SDA believers, I was in different Christians churches that keep the Sunday sabbath. And God has called me out of the MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND HER DAUGHTERS, THAT UNITING TO HER.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-29-2018, 11:08 PM
ElpidioLGagolinan's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,131
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

If anyone will be too strict on Saturday worship, then consider: Is it not it is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown ? How about those who work in hospitals, police and fire departments, those who work in electric and water companies ? Do you pick up mail on Saturdays or light fire to cook on Saturdays ? How about Romans 14:5 ? If one is to be strict on the law, is it not when you violate one you violate all ?

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-30-2018, 12:31 AM
Suspended for Review
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Exclamation Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
If anyone will be too strict on Saturday worship, then consider: Is it not it is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown ? How about those who work in hospitals, police and fire departments, those who work in electric and water companies ? Do you pick up mail on Saturdays or light fire to cook on Saturdays ? How about Romans 14:5 ? If one is to be strict on the law, is it not when you violate one you violate all ?

ped
All that you have write above, do you do that on Sunday? Maybe yes! Because your god is a sunday god, the sun that you worship, that is your god that you go worship on Sunday. If it was possible for the whole world keep the Sabbath, surely Jesus didn't have to died for the sins of the people in this world. Read Isaiah 56:1-7. And 66:18-23. It is about you to stay keeping the Sunday sabbath, or the Saturday Sabbath, which is 24 hour God's day rest.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-30-2018, 01:52 AM
ElpidioLGagolinan's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,131
Default Re: Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
All that you have write above, do you do that on Sunday? Maybe yes! Because your god is a sunday god, the sun that you worship, that is your god that you go worship on Sunday. If it was possible for the whole world keep the Sabbath, surely Jesus didn't have to died for the sins of the people in this world. Read Isaiah 56:1-7. And 66:18-23. It is about you to stay keeping the Sunday sabbath, or the Saturday Sabbath, which is 24 hour God's day rest.
My God is the God of every day. We do not worship the sun we worship Jesus . Jesus said the sabbath is made for man , not man for the Sabbath. This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No man can follow the law even SDAs we all fell short, we are saved by grace through faith ,it is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boast.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Satan has a gun Loretohouse Christianity & Family 1 12-08-2010 11:03 PM
The deceived elephant..... Gideon General Discussions 3 12-06-2010 08:36 AM
Satan Joshua888 Bible Chat 19 06-06-2009 12:39 PM
Git Satan PASHA General Discussions 0 04-28-2009 05:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.


true2ourselves
 
 
 

Flashcoms

You need to upgrade your Flash Player.

Version 8 or higher is required.

download from http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29