Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Bible Chat  > Men Of Renown

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 10:38 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Men Of Renown

Did anyone know that GEN ch 6 is actually taking place in modern day times? Another prophesy taking shape. Its called the nephilims whom were from the "fallen angels" " the wicked angels" who fought along side Lucifer against God and the Godly ANGELS and lost so therefore they got cast down to earth to mate with the " FAIR" skinned Daughters of men and became a very vile barbaric criminal generation of peoples. Those nephilims were considered the " MEN OF RENOWN " whom were famed, celebrated, and talked about often and given good credit even though they were very evil and criminal.

God foretold after he destroyed those evil people who celebrated diversity and mixed and mingled, that there would be these type of " MEN OF RENOWN " before AND after the floods, meaning modern days. God also warned that as a sign of the end times and the tribulation...this world would once again return to the days of Noah celebrating these " MEN OF RENOWN " mixing and mingling even though they are evil, un-godly and murdering, raping etc.. etc..

Open for discussion...since Revelation is seemingly discredited I shall go to another book of the bible at the opposite end that points to Jude, and 2Timothy ch 3 relating to modern day society as it also relates to prophesies fulfillment.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-27-2017, 07:27 AM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: Men Of Renown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBoone View Post
Did anyone know that GEN ch 6 is actually taking place in modern day times? Another prophesy taking shape. Its called the nephilims whom were from the "fallen angels" " the wicked angels" who fought along side Lucifer against God and the Godly ANGELS and lost so therefore they got cast down to earth to mate with the " FAIR" skinned Daughters of men and became a very vile barbaric criminal generation of peoples. Those nephilims were considered the " MEN OF RENOWN " whom were famed, celebrated, and talked about often and given good credit even though they were very evil and criminal.

God foretold after he destroyed those evil people who celebrated diversity and mixed and mingled, that there would be these type of " MEN OF RENOWN " before AND after the floods, meaning modern days. God also warned that as a sign of the end times and the tribulation...this world would once again return to the days of Noah celebrating these " MEN OF RENOWN " mixing and mingling even though they are evil, un-godly and murdering, raping etc.. etc..

Open for discussion...since Revelation is seemingly discredited I shall go to another book of the bible at the opposite end that points to Jude, and 2Timothy ch 3 relating to modern day society as it also relates to prophesies fulfillment.
You don't mean like Donald Trump who has had a few wives, girlfriends, bit of dubious business dealings and alleged tax evasion and is treated like a hero to many?
He believes he can single handidly make America great again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
You don't mean like Donald Trump who has had a few wives, girlfriends, bit of dubious business dealings and alleged tax evasion and is treated like a hero to many?
He believes he can single handidly make America great again.
At this point, anyone can be the false messiah, INCLUDING Mr Trump whom I did select as President. If he is, you can bet I will NOT worship him no more than I wouldn't worship anyone else even though I highly praise Trump. My Love and commitment to God and the Lords return after the false one ( whom ever that may be) is revealed will not Trump ( no pun intended ) the true messiah. I hope I said that right.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Did anyone know that GEN ch 6 is actually taking place in modern day times? Another prophesy taking shape. Its called the nephilims whom were from the "fallen angels" " the wicked angels"

Before going any further, before getting into your Theory, I say Theory because you haven't substanciated it as of yet, who these (NEPHILIMS) actually are, I would like some background on them, just to make sure I am understanding you.

1) (NEPHILIMS), where does this word come from?
2) Are you able to document this word (NEPHILIM), because I looked, and it's not in Gen.6: as a matter of fact, it isn't anywhere in the whole Bible.
3) How did you acquire the word (NEPHILIM), where did you get it from?

JIM

Last edited by Lookinforacity : 07-27-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinforacity View Post
Before going any further, before getting into your Theory of who these (NEPHILIMS) actually are, I would like some background on them, just to make sure I am understanding you.

1) (NEPHILIMS), where does this word come from?
2) Are you able to document this word (NEPHILIM), because I looked, and it's not in Gen.6: as a matter of fact, it isn't anywhere in the whole Bible.
3) How did you acquire the word (NEPHILIM), where did you get it from?

JIM
Jim,

Thank you for responding. The word nephilim ( naphal ) is a Hebrew name meaning " giants" so vise versa if you want to know what " giants " stand for in the strongs concordance means the nephilim. So instead of saying the word giants I/we go by the real biblical hebrew meaning of the " NEPHILIMS"

Strong's Hebrew: 5303. *ְפִילִים (Nephilim) -- "giants," name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood
Old 07-27-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Jim,

Thank you for responding. The word nephilim ( naphal ) is a Hebrew name meaning " giants" so vise versa if you want to know what " giants " stand for in the strongs concordance means the nephilim. So instead of saying the word giants I/we go by the real biblical hebrew meaning of the " NEPHILIMS"

Strong's Hebrew: 5303. *ְפִ™œִ™ם (Nephilim) -- "giants," name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood
Daniel

COOL!

Did these Giants, (the Nephilims) drown in the Flood with everyone else, or are the Giants (the Nephilims) which are mentioned after the Flood related to those before the Flood.

I guess what I am asking is, are they the same Giants (the Nephilim) did they/any survive the Flood?

JIM
Old 07-27-2017, 05:50 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinforacity View Post
Daniel

COOL!

Did these Giants, (the Nephilims) drown in the Flood with everyone else, or are the Giants (the Nephilims) which are mentioned after the Flood related to those before the Flood.

I guess what I am asking is, are they the same Giants (the Nephilim) did they/any survive the Flood?

JIM
Jim,

Yes, God stated there would be these before AND after the floods ( modern day) The key on how they survived the flood is no mystery. God instructed Noah who was pure seed ( non-hybrid ) to take two of every living flesh..(.so that would include these nephilims whom had flesh) upon his ark/ship. GEN CH 6: vs 19 KJV ALL OTHER DID DRAWN.

Many think only two of every animals just went, and thats just NOT true. KJV.....Also its important to understand that biblicaly God calls these nephilims/giants " MEN O RENOWN " as for some reason he emphasizes this to allow the reader to understand we wouldn't have " so called Giants " any more but their blood line is STILL that of the nephilims...which are the direct offspring of the fallen angels of Satans brigade ( wicked, cruel angels ).

So the next question to bare is why are they not giants any more? But STILL considered " men of renown " heavily emphasized by God and Enoch in the " Apycrypha " God doesn't say, neither Enoch. My guess is God through some type of genetic gene changing reduced their sizes greatly so they wouldn't devour man kind as quick and rapid and easily back in Noah's day. You might want to say God was looking out for mankind's long time future and survival upon the earth.

Have you heard about the 6'5 230 lbs eighth grader they just came out with the story of ? They want him to skip school and head to the NFL!! weird ! So yes they are amoungst us and they are STILL mean and barbaric in nature as God said.

Last edited by DanielBoone : 07-27-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Suspended for Review

Jim,

Ask anything on this topic anytime, I love to instruct what I know through extensive study on this matter....lets just cool the engines on Revelations for a bit shall we. Thanks
Old 07-27-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
...Have you heard about the 6'5 230 lbs eighth grader they just came out with the story of ? They want him to skip school and head to the NFL!! weird ! So yes they are amoungst us and they are STILL mean and barbaric in nature as God said.
Tactless (total lack of grace).
Quote:
At this point, anyone can be the false messiah, INCLUDING Mr Trump whom I did select as President. If he is, you can bet I will NOT worship him no more than I wouldn't worship anyone else even though I highly praise Trump...
Not a good role.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Jim,

Yes, God stated there would be these before AND after the floods ( modern day) The key on how they survived the flood is no mystery. God instructed Noah who was pure seed ( non-hybrid ) to take two of every living flesh..(.so that would include these nephilims whom had flesh) upon his ark/ship. GEN CH 6: vs 19 KJV ALL OTHER DID DRAWN.

Many think only two of every animals just went, and thats just NOT true. KJV.....Also its important to understand that biblicaly God calls these nephilims/giants " MEN O RENOWN " as for some reason he emphasizes this to allow the reader to understand we wouldn't have " so called Giants " any more but their blood line is STILL that of the nephilims...which are the direct offspring of the fallen angels of Satans brigade ( wicked, cruel angels ).

So the next question to bare is why are they not giants any more? But STILL considered " men of renown " heavily emphasized by God and Enoch in the " Apycrypha " God doesn't say, neither Enoch. My guess is God through some type of genetic gene changing reduced their sizes greatly so they wouldn't devour man kind as quick and rapid and easily back in Noah's day. You might want to say God was looking out for mankind's long time future and survival upon the earth.

Have you heard about the 6'5 230 lbs eighth grader they just came out with the story of ? They want him to skip school and head to the NFL!! weird ! So yes they are amoungst us and they are STILL mean and barbaric in nature as God said.

Excuse me but, you keep saying (FLOODS) does that mean you believe there were more than just the one Flood of Noah's time?

JIM

Last edited by Lookinforacity : 07-27-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Closed Thread