The Household Product Mould has reached thousands of different models and has been widely used in the national manufacturing industry to ensure customer satisfaction. Relying on the low-quality price guarantee designed by advanced technology, it has won the unanimous praise and strong support of the vast number of users. We are fully committed to the enterprise construction of modern household product mould industry. While paying attention to economic benefits, we pay more attention to social benefits and customer benefits.
As the household product mould has been put on the market with high quality and low price, it has been highly appraised by users. Household product mould are also highly valued in the domestic mould industry, especially in today's increasingly fierce competition. The competition between technical level and product quality has promoted the continuous development of China's mould industry.
We have a variety of models and styles of household product mould, advanced technology, and has been recognized by many customers, a large number of products are sold all over the country every day.
The high-tech mould value of our factory will be continuously improved on the basis of the future, and a research market will be established in an all-round way. Technology will be given priority in the most harmonious statistical data, and a good high-tech energy market will be established. The best reputation in the future will be very developed. The new charm lies in the organization's standards, good environmental protection and construction objectives, energetic and high-quality service, and the creation of a harmonious future market. We have the best quality market.
Below, choose a more suitable Crate Mould to meet the following six requirements.
1. Many resins and additives with high corrosion resistance have corrosive effects on the surface of the cavity. This corrosion causes the metal on the surface of the cavity to dissolve and fall off, resulting in the deterioration of the surface conditions and the deterioration of the quality of plastic parts. Therefore, it is best to use corrosion-resistant steel or chrome plating and cymbal nickel treatment on the surface of the cavity.
2. The glossiness and precision of plastic parts with good wear resistance are directly related to the wear resistance of the cavity surface of the crate mould. Especially when glass fiber, inorganic filler and some pigments are added to some plastics, they move at a high speed in the runner and cavity together with the plastic melt, causing great friction to the cavity surface. If the material is not wear-resistant, it will soon wear out, thus endangering the quality of the plastic parts.
3. Excellent dimensional stability During plastic moulding, the temperature of the die cavity of the crate shall reach above 300℃. For this reason, it is best to choose tool steel (heat treated steel) that has been properly tempered. Otherwise, the microstructure of the material will be changed, resulting in changes in the size of the plastic mould.
4. Easy-to-process mould parts are mostly made of metal materials, and some structures and shapes are still very complicated. In order to shorten the production cycle and improve power, mould materials are required to be easy to be processed into the shapes and precision required by drawings.
5. plastic plastic part with good polishing performance generally require excellent gloss and surface condition, so that that roughness of the cavity surface is required to be very small. in this way, surface processing, such as polishing and grin, is necessary for the cavity surface. Therefore, the selected steel should not contain coarse impurities and pores.
6. Heat treatment has little influence. In order to improve hardness and wear resistance, the crate mould is generally heat treated, but this treatment should make its dimension change very little. Therefore, it is best to choose pre-hardened steel that can be machined.
In China's mould parts market, the development of Car Parts Mould is the most important. Because the automobile and motorcycle industry is one of the five pillar industries of our national economy, the output and sales volume of our country's automobile has exceeded 19.31 million vehicles in 2012. From the perspective of industrial economic development law, our country's automobile and motorcycle industry has entered the stage of "economic take-off". Such output and sales volume will inevitably bring strong economic domestic demand and a huge market for automobile and motorcycle moulds. According to industry experts, the automobile and motorcycle industries have a demand of more than 45 billion moulds every year, while the manufacturing capacity of large-scale precision mould parts in our country is far from enough. At present, our country relies almost entirely on imports of high and medium-grade car cover moulds, and there is also a great demand for large and medium-sized interior and exterior trim plastic moulds. The development of high-tech large-scale precision automobile and motorcycle cover moulds and large and medium-sized plastic moulds for interior and exterior trim parts will be an important work for our country's automobile and motorcycle moulds in the future.
With the rapid growth of our country's automobile and motorcycle exports, the replacement of wood and metal by plastic mould will greatly increase the demand for plastic mould accessories in the automobile and motorcycle industry, especially with the development of new materials and new moulding technologies, the demand for plastic products in the automobile and motorcycle industry is increasing day by day.
At present, the application of plastic products for automobiles and motorcycles has developed from ordinary decorative parts to structural parts and functional parts. The use of plastic raw materials has also expanded from ordinary plastics to composite materials or plastic alloys with higher heel height and better impact resistance. It can be seen that with the improvement of plastic materials and their moulding technology and process, the application of plastic products in the automobile and motorcycle industries will become more common and will inevitably lead to the great development of automobile and motorcycle moulds.
How to deal with the white edge of the Air Cooler Mould? Generally speaking, people who do not understand this profession should first consider refueling. Why do you say that? Because this is a method known to many people who do not understand plastic injection moulding, but this method has one defect, namely waste. Is there no other solution except refueling? How is the white border formed?
White edge is a special injection defect of modified polyethylene and plexiglass, which mostly appears on the edge of the part close to the parting surface. White edge is an aggregate composed of many stretch oriented molecules with straight flow direction and fine spacing between them. In the direction of the white edge, there is still a polymer connection phase, so the white edge is not yet a crack. Under proper heating, it is possible to restore the stretch oriented molecules to a naturally bent state and cause the white edge to decline.
During the production process, attention should be paid to the close matching of the parting surfaces of the die plates, especially the area around the cavity, which must be under a truly sufficient clamping force to prevent longitudinal and transverse die expansion.
Reduce injection pressure, time and amount of materials, and reduce molecular orientation.
On the one hand, it is not easy to transfer heat in the direction of the white edge of the mould surface by applying a qualitative mould release agent, which can maintain a little more at high temperature. On the other hand, it may cause the white edge to be suppressed and the white edge to be reduced.
Stool Mould is also our hot product, you can click to view.
Mobile network marketing will play a key role in the future development of traditional industries. Mobile marketing makes the marketing effect more accurate with the help of location service. Compared with traditional Internet marketing, it has more obvious advantages and more prominent effects.
In the era of mobile Internet, traditional industries still struggling with traditional marketing channels are facing a series of problems, such as lagging production and disjointed sales. Under the trend of the times, the production of Table Mould should also expand its own development path by means of online marketing channels.
In recent years, although China's table mould industry has made certain development, the competition in the industry is also increasingly fierce. A large number of small and medium-sized table mould manufacturer urgently need to expand the scale of their enterprises and enhance their economic benefits to cope with the fierce competition. The traditional promotion and marketing mode can no longer meet the needs of the development of the table mould industry. From the traditional offline marketing mode to online marketing, from the PC end to the mobile client end, the table mould industry has followed the pace of the mobile Internet, followed the trend of the times and entered the mobile Internet marketing era.
For enterprises, through the smart phone APP client, register enterprise information, publish product parameters, quotations, pictures, and business information, and communicate with customers online to realize online transactions. The huge amount of information and the convenient mutual aid system have played a better role in publicity and promotion for enterprises. Unlimited business opportunities and low operating costs promote enterprise precision marketing and business growth. At the same time, at the other end of the smart phone, consumers or purchasers can search for relevant table mould products according to their own needs. The price and relevant performance parameters of the products are clear at a glance, and the products they need can be easily purchased through fingertip touch.