When we process the Chair Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), we will often cause defects in the products due to some inattention, thus affecting the efficiency of injection moulding. Next, we will briefly analyze the problem of uneven color in the processing of chair mould.
During the processing of the chair mould, in order to make the products have more abundant colors, we will add a proper amount of color mixing materials to the raw materials. However, due to one reason or another, there will still be an uneven color. So, what are the reasons that lead to the uneven color of chair mould processing?
1. The colorant does not diffuse well, which often results in patterns near the gate.
2. The thermal stability of plastics or colorants is poor. To stabilize the color tone of the parts, the production conditions must be strictly fixed, especially the material temperature, material quantity, and production cycle.
3. For crystalline plastic, try to make the cooling speed of each part of the parts consistent. For parts with large wall thickness differences, the colorant can be used to mask color differences. For parts with uniform wall thickness, the material temperature and mould temperature should be fixed.
4. The shape of the part, gate form and location have an impact on the filling of the chair mould, causing chromatic aberration in some parts of the part, which should be modified if necessary.
When we are working on the chair mould. If the above four points can be well controlled, the color of plastic can be well controlled and the probability of color difference can be greatly reduced.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Table Mould to learn more information.
Injection moulding of Daily Necessities Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is a processing method used in mass production of some parts with complex shapes. The specific principle refers to the heated and melted plastic raw materials are pushed by the screw of the injection moulding machine and injected into the mould cavity of the daily necessities mould under high pressure, and the plastic formed products are obtained after cooling and curing.
The daily necessities mould consists of a moving mould and a fixed mould, the moving mould is installed on the moving template of the injection moulding machine, and the fixed mould is installed on the fixed template of the injection moulding machine. During injection moulding, the movable mould and the fixed mould are closed to form a gating system and a mould cavity, and during mould opening, the movable mould and the fixed mould are separated to take out plastic products. Although the structure of daily necessities mould may vary greatly due to the variety and performance of plastics, the shape, and structure of plastic products, and the types of injection machines, the basic structure is the same.
The structure of the daily necessities mould is divided into functions, mainly consisting of a pouring system, a temperature adjusting system, a forming part system, an exhaust system, a guide system, an ejection system and the like. Among them, the gating system and moulding parts are the parts in direct contact with the plastic and change with the plastic and the products. They are the parts in the plastic mould that are complicated and vary greatly and require high processing smoothness and precision. In fact, the daily necessities mould is not difficult, no matter how the product changes, for the daily necessities mould to form this product, its structure is nothing more than the above aspects.
The Daily Necessities Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) factory is an indispensable existence in the industrial category. The goods produced by it constitute the original materials of various industries, and the quality of the output is determined. Therefore, the daily necessities mould factory have always been very popular. Customer's farewell. In the key purchase process, not only must we focus on screening the elements of the price level, but also emphasize the quality of the daily necessities mould factory. At present, the request on the market is subject to precision. Therefore, it is necessary to have a professional degree in requesting the daily necessities mould factory. The classification specification is mainly divided into three parts:
What are the specifications for distinguishing the daily necessities mould factory?
1. With multiple consumer lines to ensure product diversification
The specification for distinguishing the daily necessities mould factory includes the complete consumption line, the product with high universal level is a consumption line, and the product with special requirements requires advanced consumption line. This requires the factory to think about the equipment of the consumer line, must consider all categories of products, and the differences in consumption technology, the single consumer line will not be able to meet the request.
2. Precision manufacturing techniques pay attention to details
The specification that distinguishes the daily necessities mould factory, including the precision of the process, is not only manifested in the control of the quality of production, but also emphasizes the control of product details. First of all, the proportion of daily necessities must be strictly in accordance with the design rules, and can not show too much bias, after a comparison of the appearance of the product can draw a rough conclusion.
3. One-stop service content guarantees customer rights
The specification for distinguishing the daily necessities mould factory also includes the comprehensiveness of service. Many manufacturers only need to order the products, which is equivalent to completing the sales process, but the subsequent application stage will inevitably present problems, so the demand for the factory is required. . After a description by the sales staff, the customer has a fundamental understanding of the service categories provided by the factory.
The specification for distinguishing the daily necessities mould factory is nothing more than the above three aspects. The investigation of the consumption line is to confirm the strength of the manufacturer. The comparison of the manufacturing process is to understand the technical level of the manufacturer, and the inquiry for the service category is In order to ensure its own rights and interests, through the above three partial selections and comparisons, it is possible to select a professional mould factory with high professionalism.
1. High efficiency and automation. A large number of high-efficiency, automated furniture mould structures are used. High-speed automated moulding machines combined with advanced Furniture Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) have played a significant role in improving product quality, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
2. Ultra-small and high precision. Due to the expansion of product application, various large-scale, precise and long-life moulding dies have emerged. In order to meet these requirements, various high-strength, high-hardness, high-wear properties, and easy processing and heat treatment deformation have been developed. A moulding material with excellent thermal conductivity.
3. Furniture mould manufacturing. In the manufacturing process of furniture mould, in order to shorten the manufacturing cycle of furniture mould and reduce the workload of fitters, great improvements have been made in the processing technology of furniture mould, especially the processing of shaped cavities, using various advanced machine tools. This not only greatly increases the proportion of machining, but also improves the machining accuracy.
The gate is a passage from the split runner to the cavity of the Furniture Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), which is the smallest and shortest section of the gating system. The location, quantity, shape, and size of the gate have a direct impact on the quality of the plastic product and the appearance of the product. Therefore, attention should be paid to the design of the gate during the design process. Common gates include center gates, side gates, lap gates, submerged gates, thin gates, fan gates, ring gates, horn-shaped lurk gates, point gates, and the like. The following principles should be noted in the design:
(1) The gate should be placed at the thick wall of the moulded product to make the plastic flow from the thick wall to the thin wall to reduce the loss of pressure. The plastic melt should be injected into the cavity quickly with the shortest path, minimum heat, and pressure loss to complete the injection.
(2) The gate should be placed where the product is most easily removed, and try not to affect the appearance (if possible, flow marks).
(3) The position of the gate should be such that when the plastic flows into the cavity, it can flow uniformly in the parallel direction of the cavity and facilitate the exhaust of the cavity.
(4) The position of the gate should be set to avoid the occurrence of weld marks and flow marks in important parts of the product and reduce the strength of the product.
(5) When a multi-hole is used, the size and position of the gate shall be based on the distance between the gate and the main channel and the size of the product.
(6) The setting of the gate should avoid the plastic directly impacting the weak core, inserts, row position, etc., to prevent deformation of the product.
(7) The setting of the gate should take into account the different shrinkage of the product in the transverse direction and the longitudinal direction. The temperature and pressure of the melt entering the cavity from each gate should be the same to ensure the same shrinkage of the products in each cavity.
(8) The turning point of the runner should be a circular arc transition, and the joint with the gate should be processed into a slope to facilitate the flow of the melt.
The form and location of the gate not only has a great influence on the moulding speed and quality of the plastic product but also affects the final quality of the entire furniture mould. Gate design is directly related to the quality of plastic moulded products. Therefore, the rational design of the gate is an important part of the design of furniture mould. It should be considered as a whole based on the structure of the plastic product, the characteristics of the material, the fluidity, and the moulding process.