The main characteristics of the temperature control of the Household Product Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) include: the temperature set by the controller is consistent with the temperature of the household product mould; The thermal factors that affect the household product mould can be directly measured and compensated. In general, the stability of the mould temperature for household products is better than that by controlling the fluid temperature. In addition, the repeatability of mould temperature control for household products in production process control is good. The third is joint control. Joint control is a combination of the above methods, which can control the temperature of the fluid and household product mould simultaneously. In the joint control, the position of the temperature sensor in the household product mould is extremely important. When placing the temperature sensor, the shape, structure and the position of the cooling channel must be considered. In addition, the temperature sensor should be placed in a place that plays a decisive role in the quality of injection moulded parts. There are many ways to connect one or more mould temperature machines to the controller of the injection moulding machine. It is best to use a digital interface from the viewpoint of operability, reliability, and anti-interference. Information can be transmitted between the control unit and the injection moulding machine through software. The mould temperature machine can also be controlled automatically.
Heat balance control of household product mould The heat conduction between the injection moulding machine and mould is the key to produce injection moulded parts. Inside the mould, the heat brought by plastic (such as thermoplastic plastic) is transferred to the material and the steel of the mould through thermal radiation and transferred to the heat-conducting fluid through convection. In addition, heat is transferred to the atmosphere and the mould frame through thermal radiation. The heat absorbed by the heat-conducting fluid is taken away by the mould temperature machine.
The purpose of controlling the mould temperature of household products and the influence of the mould temperature of household products on injection moulded parts In the injection moulding process, the main purpose of controlling the mould temperature of household products is to heat the mould to the working temperature and to keep the mould temperature constant at the working temperature. If the above two points are successful, the cycle time can be optimized to ensure a stable high quality of injection moulded parts. The mould temperature of household products will affect the surface quality, fluidity, shrinkage, injection cycle, and deformation. Excessive or insufficient mould temperature for household products will have different effects on different materials. For thermoplastics, a higher mould temperature for household products usually improves surface quality and fluidity but prolongs cooling time and the injection cycle. A lower mould temperature for household products will reduce the shrinkage in the mould but will increase the shrinkage rate of the injection moulded parts after demoulding. For thermosetting plastics, a higher mould temperature for household products usually reduces the cycle time, which is determined by the time required for cooling the parts. In addition, in plastic processing, a higher mould temperature for household products will also reduce plasticizing time and cycle times.
With the rapid development of the Air Cooler Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) industry, the competition in the air cooler mould market is becoming more and more fierce. As customers' requirements for the air cooler mould processing cycle continue to increase, their quality requirements are also increasing.
I think quality control can be divided into four aspects: air cooler mould design quality control, air cooler mould manufacturing quality control, air cooler mould inspection, and test mould quality control.
1. During the design of the air cooler mould.
First, a senior discussion was held by experienced designers and engineers to determine the structure of the air cooler mould and the location of the gate.
Second, mould designers should understand the technical requirements of plastic products so that they can fully take care of these technical requirements in designing moulds.
Third, when designing the mould, the rationality and economy of the mould design should be guaranteed according to the existing mould manufacturing equipment.
Fourth, use reasonable measures to ensure that errors are minimized.
Fifth, provide training courses for designers and engineers. Because we are the pioneers of Chinese moulds, we may receive some moulds that we have never done before, so we have to give designers and engineers the opportunity to provide training and upgrades from time to time.
2. When manufacturing air cooler moulds, the mould bed is the key to mould quality control. These mould beds should be routinely maintained. Choosing the right mould bed ensures that the air cooler mould is accurate enough. Our company is equipped with the world's top mould beds, which are imported from Japan and Italy. Our mould accuracy can reach 0.5um.
3. Testing is an important part of making air cooler mould. The inspection mainly includes steel inspection, design inspection, mould bed inspection, and mould assembly inspection. For some high-precision moulds, we will detect more than 3 times after the mould is completed to ensure accuracy.
4. The test mode is also a very important part of quality control. When the mould is ready for shipment, we will try each mould for more than 2 hours so that we can solve the potential problems before shipment.
With the rapid development of today's society, only quality is not enough, and customers are also pursuing rapid delivery of moulds. As the saying goes: Time is money. Therefore, time control is also important for mould making.
Our team is experienced, strong and has the ability to provide customers with all the services related to injection moulds.
The demoulding of the Air Cooler Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is a vital part of the moulding process of the entire plastic product. If the plastic parts are difficult to be removed from the air cooler mould, the plastic parts will be skewed and whitened, deformed and cracked. There are several reasons for the poor mould release of the air cooler:
1. The position of the ejector pin is not appropriate. Improper positioning of the ram is a major cause of difficulty in demolding. If the plastic part is deformed and cracked, or it is left untouched after cracking, it should be left on the moving mould and the part with large mould release resistance such as ribs and bosses.
2. Poor polishing, uneven surface, groove formation, poor finishing shape and too low draft of plastic parts. These generally occur in moulds that require deep ribs and narrow deep holes.
3. Defective mold release may also occur during high injection pressure filling. This is because the plastic part is deformed due to uneven shrinkage of the plastic part during high-pressure injection, which makes mold release difficult. When solving the mold release problem of such problems, the filling pressure, injection pressure, mold temperature and material temperature should be reduced.
The use of any article requires maintenance to extend its service life, and the maintenance of Household Product Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is no exception.
1. Responsible enterprises should first understand the basic situation of household product mould. For example, each pair of household product mould should be equipped with a resume card to record and count in detail their use, care (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage. Based on this, which parts and components are damaged and the degree of wear can be found, so as to provide information for finding and solving problems, as well as the moulding process parameters and materials used for the products, so as to shorten the test run time of the moulds and improve the production efficiency.
2. The processing enterprise shall test various performances of the household product mould under the normal operation of the injection moulding machine and mould, and measure the size of the finally formed plastic part. Through this information, the existing state of the household product mould can be determined, and the damage of the cavity, core, cooling system, and parting surface can be found. According to the information provided by the plastic part, the damage state of the mould and maintenance measures can be judged.
3. Focus on tracking and testing several important parts of the household product mould: the ejection and guide parts are used to ensure the opening and closing movement of the household product mould and ejection of the plastic parts. If any part of the mould is stuck due to damage, it will lead to a shutdown. Therefore, the lubrication of the ejector pin and guide pillar of the mould should be kept regularly (the most suitable lubricant should be selected), and whether the ejector pin and guide pillar is deformed or damaged on the surface should be checked regularly. Once found, they should be replaced in time. After a production cycle is completed, professional antirust oil should be applied to the working surface, moving and guiding parts of the mould, and special attention should be paid to the protection of the elastic strength of the bearing parts of the mould with gears and racks and the spring mould to ensure that it is always in the best working state. With the continuous production time, the cooling channel is easy to deposit scale, rust, sludge, algae, etc., making the cross-section of the cooling channel smaller and the cooling channel narrower, greatly reducing the heat exchange rate between cooling liquid and household product mould and increasing the production cost of enterprises. Therefore, attention should be paid to the cleaning of the cooling channel. For hot runner mould, the maintenance of the heating and control system is helpful to prevent the occurrence of production failure, so it is especially important. Therefore, after the end of each production cycle, the belt heater, rod heater, heating probe and thermocouple on the mould should be measured with an ohmmeter. If there is any damage, it should be replaced in time and compared with the mould curriculum vitae. Records should be made so that problems can be found in time and countermeasures can be taken.
4. Then the last link is to do the surface maintenance of household product mould. The so-called surface is to prevent corrosion. Therefore, it is particularly important to choose a suitable, high-quality and professional antirust oil. After the mould completes the production task, different methods should be adopted to carefully remove residual injection moulding according to different injection moulding. Copper rods, copper wires, and professional mould cleaning agents can be used to remove residual injection moulding and other deposits in the mould, and then air-dry. It is forbidden to clean hard objects such as iron wires and steel bars to avoid scratching the surface. If there are rust spots caused by corrosive injection moulding, grind and polish with a grinder, spray professional antirust oil, and then store the mould in a dry, cool and dust-free place.
The quality of Household Product Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is one of the most concerned topics, but how to improve the quality of household products mould? Mould steel is the base material of the mould, heat treatment is an important means to improve the quality of steel. The heat treatment of household products mould is also a very important process in the production of moulds. The steel is pulled back from the steel factory, and then the hardness of P20 is less than 30 after processing. Degree, and then heat treatment, the hardness can reach about 36 degrees, which can effectively improve the life of the household products mould and the quality of the products.
Annealing generally refers to a heat treatment process in which the mould steel is heated to a critical temperature or higher for a certain period of time, and then slowly cooled to room temperature to obtain a structure close to an equilibrium state. Its structure is a carbide distributed on the ferrite matrix. The purpose is to eliminate the stress in the steel, reduce the hardness of the mould material of the household products, make the material composition uniform, improve the structure, and prepare for the subsequent processes (machining, cold forming, final heat treatment, etc.).
The annealing process can be divided into different heating temperatures:
1) Complete annealing of household product mould heat treatment The mould steel is heated to a critical temperature of Ac3 above 20~30 °C, and the heat is kept for a sufficient time to completely austenitize the structure, and then slowly cooled to obtain a heat treatment process of the near-equilibrium state. Its purpose is to reduce hardness, uniform structure, eliminate internal stress and thermal processing defects, improve machinability and cold plastic deformation properties, and prepare for subsequent heat treatment or cold processing.
2) Incomplete annealing The steel is heated between Ac1~Ac3 (eutectic steel) or Ac1~Accm (hyper-eutectoid steel), and then slowly cooled after a certain period of time to obtain a heat treatment process close to the equilibrium structure. Incomplete annealing of household product mould for the production of hypereutectoid steels and alloy steels.
3) isothermal annealing of household product mould heat treatment to heat the steel above the critical temperature, heat for enough time, make its microstructure completely austenitized, and then heat it at a suitable temperature below Ac1 temperature, so that austenite is here The isothermal transformation is carried out at a temperature to complete the tissue transformation, and then the air cooling is taken out from the furnace. Isothermal annealing is characterized by shortening the annealing time and is most suitable for alloy tool steel and high alloy tool steel moulds, which is beneficial for more uniform organization and performance.
Air Cooler Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is a tool that helps customers make money in long-term production. But sometimes customers don't know how to operate, how to maintain it, or how to fix it after the air cooler mould is broken. This is dangerous for air cooler mould and employees.
In order to ensure that our customers use air cooler mould correctly and reasonably, and better use air cooler mould, please keep in mind the following points.
Install the air cooler mould according to the instructions, and the injection moulding equipment should conform to the design. Make sure the mould size, thickness, collar, sprue bushing, spray holes and other data meet the requirements of the injection moulding machine. Also, check that the plastic material is correct.
2. Install the mould
Air cooler mould should be selected with appropriate splints, bolts, pressurization, positioning rings, etc., assembled according to mould specifications. Ensure that the lift is balanced when installing the mould on your machine.
3. Lubrication and maintenance
When you clean the oil, clean all the lubrication parts and apply a uniform oil film.
Clean the air cooler mould before injection. Eject, eject the device to lubricate the air cooler mould parts. Check the mould parting surface and check the venting holes before closing the mould. This will make production smoother.
The accuracy of the Air Cooler Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) directly affects the quality and appearance of the product, so the accuracy of the air cooler mould is important. What factors affect the accuracy of the air cooler mould?
1. The precision of injection moulded parts
The higher the precision of the product parts, the higher the precision of the working parts of the air cooler mould. The accuracy of the air cooler mould has a direct impact on the accuracy of the product parts and has a great impact on the air cooler mould production cycle, production cost, and service life.
2. The level of air cooler mould processing technology
The processing precision and automation degree of the mould processing equipment are the basic conditions for ensuring the accuracy of the air cooler mould. In the future, the accuracy of mould parts will depend to a greater extent on the level of mould processing technology.
3. Air cooler mould assembly fitter's technical level
The final precision of the air cooler mould depends to a large extent on the assembly and debugging. The surface roughness of the air cooler mould surface is also mainly dependent on the technical level of the mould fitter. Therefore, the technical level of the mould assembly fitter is the influence of mould precision. Key factor.
4. Horizontal mode and management level of air cooler mould manufacturing
The production model and management level of the air cooler mould manufacturing also affect the mould manufacturing precision level to a large extent. For example, the size of the die working edge is used in the design and production of the mould, whether it is the "real method" or the "separate manufacturing method" is an important aspect that affects the accuracy of the mould. For high-precision moulds, only the "separate manufacturing method" can be used to meet high-precision requirements and achieve interchangeable production.
Table Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) temperature is the most important variable in injection moulding - regardless of the type of plastic, it must be ensured that the surface of the table mould is substantially wet. A hot table mould surface keeps the plastic surface liquid for a long time, enough to create pressure in the cavity.
If the cavity fills up and the cavity pressure presses the soft plastic against the metal before the frozen skin hardens, the replication of the cavity surface is high. On the other hand, if the plastic entering the cavity at low pressure is suspended, no matter how short the time is, its slight contact with the metal will cause stains, sometimes referred to as gate stains.
Higher table mould temperatures mean less flow and less force. On many injection moulding machines, this naturally means higher effective pressures in the runners and cavities. May overflow the burrs. Since the hotter model does not freeze the plastic that enters the flash burr area before the high pressure is formed, the furnace charge flies around the ejector rod and overflows into the gap of the dividing line. This suggests that there is a need for good injection rate control, and some modern flow control programmers can do this.
Typically, an increase in the temperature of the table mould reduces the condensation layer of the plastic in the morning cavity, making the molten material flow more easily within the cavity, resulting in greater part weight and a more flawless surface quality. At the same time, the increase in the temperature of the table mould also increases the tensile strength of the part.
Many moulds, especially engineering thermoplastics, operate at relatively high temperatures, such as 80 degrees Celsius or 176 degrees Fahrenheit. If the table mould is not insulated, the heat lost to the air and the injection moulding machine can easily be lost as much as the shot cylinder.
Therefore, the table mould and the machine board are insulated, and if possible, the surface of the table mould is insulated. If a hot runner mould is considered, the test will reduce the heat exchange between the hot runner portion and the cooled injection moulded part. Such an approach can reduce the warm-up time of energy loss.