Dustbin Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) is a plastic product. The price of dustbin mould depends on the following factors:
First, product size and Chinese character shape. This decision, what is the corresponding structure of the dustbin mould, directly related to the cost of the dustbin mould.
Second, the product size, appearance requirements, precision requirements, appearance requirements, processing costs are different.
Third, the number of dustbin mould holes, switch mould, several products, usually one or more, this is not too large a product.
Fourth, the expected production of the dustbin mould decides what kind of materials to use and also decides the cost.
If you just ask, want to have a general understanding, generally speaking, there is a simple structure, do not need, mould materials, products less than 10 cm, the second cave mould, may cost less than 20,000. Specifically, it is hard to say what this product looks like.
The quotation of each factory will be very different, because they have different requirements and profit points, so most of the time they can only give the corresponding price range.
1. Check and oil regularly. The Dustbin Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) are put into normal production and run continuously, with a work cycle of between one month and several months. In the meantime, in order to ensure the bulk supply of parts, it is necessary to ensure that the dustbin mould operate normally without interruption. When the operator changes the shift, in addition to the number of manufactured products, there is a more detailed use of the dustbin mould. Sliding parts on the dustbin mould, guide post, return rod, ejector, core, etc.
Regularly observe, check and interpret shift records. Subsequent operators should apply oil to the working surface of the sliding parts, especially in the case of high room temperatures in summer, each level should be refueled twice to prevent dry friction or even deform the working surface.
2. The responsible company first understands the basic situation of the dustbin mould. For example, firstly, each pair of mould should be equipped with a resume card, detailed records, statistics on its use, maintenance (lubrication, cleaning, descaling) and damage, according to which parts, parts Damage, wear levels have been found, information and information about the discovery and resolution of problems, as well as moulding process parameters of the dustbin mould, materials used in the product, shorter test time and increased productivity.
3. The processing enterprise shall test the various properties of the dustbin mould under the normal operation of the injection moulding machine and the mould, and measure the size of the final moulded plastic part. From this information, the existing state of the dustbin mould can be determined and the cavity and core can be found. According to the information provided by the plastic parts, the damage status and maintenance measures of the dustbin mould can judge the damage of the cooling system and the parting surface.
The melt typically flows from the nozzle into the nozzle, but for an Air Cooler Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), the nozzle is part of the air cooler mould because it extends to the bottom of the air cooler mould. There are two main types of nozzles: open nozzles and closed nozzles. In injection moulding, open nozzles should be used more because they are cheaper and less likely to stay. If the injection moulding machine is equipped with a pressure reducing device, the nozzle can be used even if the viscosity is low.
It is sometimes necessary to use a closed nozzle that acts as a shut-off valve and blocks the shadow of the plastic in the spray cylinder. Make sure the nozzle is properly inserted into the nozzle sleeve. The top hole is slightly smaller than the nozzle sleeve, which makes the nozzle easier to remove from the air cooler mould. The hole of the interface sleeve is 1 mm larger than the nozzle opening, ie the radius of the nozzle is 0.5 mm thinner than the radius of the nozzle sleeve.
The impurities of the plastic can be removed by the filter of the extensible nozzle, i.e. the melt and the plastic flow through the passage which is divided into narrow spaces by the insert. These narrow and gaps remove impurities and improve the mixing of the plastic.
Therefore, to extend it, you can use a fixed mixer to achieve better mixing. These devices can be mounted between the firing slot and the nozzle to separate and remix the melt, primarily to allow the melt to flow through the stainless steel tank.
The degree of shrinkage is also known as "shrinkage factor", and if these shapes shrinkage factor accurately known both scientific and from experience, by preparing the Household Product Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) so that the dimensions of the cavity slightly larger the amount of shrinkage is possible to form the moulded.
Also, in the long term will still shrinkage place, although to a lesser extent. Crystalline polymers shrink much more than amorphous polymers, some polymers have shrink 10%.
The value of the shrinkage is normally displayed as a percentage (%). Normally, the shrinkage is between 0.2 to 2%.Thus ABS has low shrinkage 0.5% and PP a higher contraction around 1.5%.
Further, the shrinkage factor is influenced by the following factors.
1. Type of press material
The range of the base shrinkage factor is determined is used by the type of plastic material. However, there will be fine vary, depending on the material of the manufacturer and the quality of the material.
2. Cavity surface
The moulding shrinkage factor depending on the cavity surface temperature of household product mould. In general, the shrinkage factor tends to be large when the temperature is high.
3. Maintain pressure × pressure maintenance time
The moulding shrinkage factor depending on the magnitude of the pressure is maintained after plastic injection, and maintain the point of time that pressure. In general, there is the trend in shrinkage factor smaller and smaller when the high pressure is maintained and the pressure maintenance is long.
4. Thickness of the household product mould
The shrinkage factor also depends on the wall thickness of the household product mould. There is a trend in the shrinkage are greater as the wall thickness increases.
5. nose injection-moulding mould
The shrinkage factor is dependent on the shape and the size of the spuitgietneuas. In general, there is a trend that the shrinkage is becoming increasingly smaller as the cross section of the gate is increased.
6. Presence or absence of additives to the moulding material
It is very common that there is a big difference in shrinkage factor between natural materials and materials with glass fibers. It is generally streams that the shrinkage factor is smaller for materials with glass fibers.
The heat treatment of steel moulds is an important means of hardness. Generally, after the rough opening of the Daily Necessities Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), the moulds are returned for finishing. The heat treatment during the processing will also be risky. Improper handling will cause cracks in the steel and scrap, resulting in abnormalities. The reasons for plastic steel materials are:
1. Daily necessities mould materials have severe network carbide segregation.
2. There are mechanical or cold plastic stresses in the daily necessities mould.
3. Daily necessities mould heat treatment is improper (heating or cooling rate is too fast, quenching medium is not properly selected, cooling temperature is too low, cooling time is too long, etc.).
4. Daily necessities mould has complex shapes, uneven thickness, sharp corners and fine threaded holes, which keep thermal stress and tissue stress too large.
5. Daily necessities mould the heating temperature of the mould quenching is too high to cause overheating or overheating.
6. When hardened, the tempering is not timely or the tempering time is insufficient.
7. When the daily necessities mould are reworked, quench heat without intermediate annealing.
8. Dirty grinding process for daily necessities mould heat treatment.
9. High tensile stress and microcracks in the hardened layer after heat treatment of the daily necessities mould.
After a long period of development, the Furniture Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) industry is currently in a rising period. At this stage, what kind of development method should the furniture mould company adopt? It has become a problem that major mould companies are actively thinking about. Long-term price wars are gradually accepted by enterprises, and technological competition is gradually emerging.
The domestic furniture mould industry is at the low end of the world furniture mould industry. This situation is related to the low level of technology and ongoing price wars across the industry. In order to develop, the furniture mould industry must continuously increase research and development funds, increase the technological content, and produce products with core competitiveness. Strengthening product research and development efforts can really change the current competition model.
Why is the domestic furniture mould industry always playing a price war? There are many enterprises engaged in the production of furniture mould in China, but the scale is relatively small, basically all of them are small workshop models, and the technical content is very low.
The products produced by the small furniture mould company are basically imitated, resulting in more and more uniform middle and low-grade moulds. Furniture mould companies are facing the problem of overcapacity and inventory backlog.
In order to increase sales, furniture mould companies will lower the price of their products. Several furniture and mould companies have cut prices, which eventually led to the whole industry being in trouble and the profits of enterprises are becoming less and less. When profits continue to shrink, the company has no additional funds for product development.
Long-term price wars within the industry will affect the entire industry. China's furniture mold companies should increase the technical content of their products, from the current price war to the technical competition.
From now on, it is only necessary to seize market share rather than profit, and become a common market to make a profit. It is believed that after the transformation of the competition model, the production level of the enterprise can be greatly improved, effectively combating vicious competition and bringing the furniture mold industry to a higher level.
Furniture Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) belong to a high-precision machine, and all parts rely on their own lubrication, so how to check the processing of furniture mould is particularly important. After the furniture mould is processed, the plastic mould parts are checked as follows:
1. Check the dimensional accuracy, shape position accuracy, surface hardness and heat treatment requirements of the parts, and require drawing requirements and related technical conditions. View the necessary original records;
2. For parts with assembly requirements, it is required to meet the cooperation requirements, that is, to maintain the required coordination tolerances. The tolerance size limit of the unmarked tolerance dimension shall be in accordance with the accuracy of IT14 specified in gb1804-79, that is, the hole size is H14, the shaft size is H14, and the length dimension is Is14;
3, the surface of the furniture mould parts after processing shall not have scratches, dents, cracks, burrs, rust and other defects;
4. The sharp edges of the non-working surface not specified on the part drawing shall be rounded, and the rounded corners shall be R1mm or 1mm * 45o;
5. The hardness of the parts after heat treatment of the furniture mould should be uniform, and decarburization, softening and cracking are not allowed;
6. The moulding surface polishing requires only rough polishing and can reach ra0.2um. After the mould test of the furniture mould is passed, it will be thoroughly polished. After passing the qualified test mode, the trademark text, pattern and leather will be processed.
7. The thread start and stop of the forming thread core and the ring should be repaired as the entire tooth, ie the incomplete buckle is removed.
8. When installing furniture mould, the injection moulding machine should be used to prevent movement and lag.