Today we will talk about the difference between prefab villa and traditional buildings.
1. According to the calculation of production that has not been scaled up at present, the progress of "assembled house" is about 30% faster than that of traditional construction methods.
2. The safety of the "assembly room" is absolutely no problem, because prefabricated stairs, external walls and the like are transported to the construction site, and reinforced concrete overlapping is also required, which is not a simple connection. Steel bars run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditional houses, the "assembled house" has higher component precision, can maximally improve common quality defects such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It adopts light partition wall system, and the owner can change the decoration according to needs.
4. During the use of the house, the "assembled house" is more energy-saving and environment-friendly. For example, the new thermal insulation layer has better thermal insulation effect. If household metering is implemented, the room temperature of the "assembled" room will be higher at the same temperature. Householders can consider lowering the heating temperature to save heating costs and reduce energy use at the same time.
5. "assembly room" is of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise can be reduced, emission of harmful gases and dust can be reduced, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
6. The industrialization of "assembled houses" is not only beneficial to the capital circulation of development enterprises, but also improves the speed of residential listing. Therefore, it can greatly reduce the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced, and it will also play a role in suppressing house prices.
7. Comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of "assembled" houses is higher than that of traditional construction methods, about more than 400 yuan per square meter. After large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced.
Steel structure warehouses mainly refers to that the main load-bearing components are made of steel. Including steel columns, steel beams, steel structure foundation, steel roof truss (of course, the span of the factory building is relatively large, basically it is steel structure roof truss now), steel roof, note that the wall of steel structure can also be maintained by brick wall. Due to the increase of steel output in our country, many steel structure warehouses have been adopted and can be divided into light and heavy steel structure warehouses. Industrial and civil building facilities built of steel are called steel structures.
Advantages of Steel Warehouse
1 Wide range of uses: applicable to factories, warehouses, office buildings, stadiums, hangars, etc. It is not only suitable for single-storey large-span buildings, but also can be used to build multi-storey or high-rise buildings.
2 The building is simple and the construction period is short: all components are prefabricated in the factory and only need simple assembly on site, thus greatly shortening the construction period. A 6000 square meter building can be basically installed in 40 days.
Durable and easy to maintain: steel structures designed by general purpose computers can resist harsh weather and require only simple maintenance.
4 beautiful and practical: steel structure building has simple and smooth lines and modern feeling. Color wall panels are available in a variety of colors, and other materials can be used for walls, thus providing more flexibility.
5. Reasonable construction cost: steel structure building has light weight, reduces foundation cost, has fast construction speed, can be completed and put into operation as soon as possible, and its comprehensive economic benefit is greatly superior to concrete structure building.
House prices are soaring now. Most people have been struggling for housing loans all their lives. More and more people cannot bear the pressure and begin to pay attention to expandable container house.
Container houses are very cheap, which is its greatest advantage. Fully equipped container rooms are less than a fraction of your price.
In interior design, the trend of environmental protection has a long history. The latest environmental protection building is container house.
With containers, you can use these boxes to create almost any space, including adding existing kitchen designs, adding new bathrooms, creating additional bedroom designs, and even creating new living room designs for your family to satisfy your imagination. It has all-round functions and can create various space patterns, shapes and styles for your family through cutting, rearranging and designing the space.
The container was originally built to withstand changing weather conditions, with a minimum service life of 20 years, so it is durable and not affected by the weather. They are made of prefabricated steel and welded together, making them hard and very wear-resistant, which makes them very useful in areas with strong geological activities such as earthquake zones and hurricane hot spots.
But before you choose to build your own container house, you should consider your personal needs, financial situation and local building codes. Containers themselves are relatively cheap, but it may take a lot of time and labor to turn them into comfortable homes.
Therefore, the simplest way is to find a manufacturer specializing in the production of container rooms, tell them your needs, and directly customize a container room suitable for you. The size, color and specifications are decided by you.
The steel structure warehouses mainly means that the main load-bearing members are composed of steel. Including steel pillars, steel beams, steel structure foundations, steel roof trusses (basically now are steel structure trusses), steel roofs, steel walls can also be maintained with brick walls. Due to the increase in steel production in China, many have begun to adopt steel structure warehouses, and can also be divided into light and heavy steel structure warehouses. Industrial and civil construction facilities constructed of steel are called steel structures.
The steel structure warehouse has light weight, high strength, good overall rigidity and strong deformation ability. The building's own weight is only one-fifth of the brick-concrete structure, which can withstand hurricanes of 70 meters per second, so that life and property can be effectively protected. The steel structure residential structure is composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel compone nt system. The steel bone is made of super anti-corrosion high-strength cold-rolled galvanized sheet, which effectively avoids the influence of corrosion of the steel plate during construction and use, and increases the service life of the light steel component. The structural life can reach 100 years.
The sound insulation effect is an important indicator for evaluating the house. The windows installed in the steel system are all made of insulating gl ass. The sound insulation effect is good, and the sound insulation is more than 40 decibels. The wall made up of light steel keel and thermal insulation gypsum board can have a sound insulatio n effect of up to 60. decibel. The steel wall adopts an energy-efficient system, has a breathing function, and can adjust the indoor air dry humidity; the roof has a ventilation function, which can form a flowing air between the interior of the house to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation requirements inside the roof.
When the surface temperature of the steel is within 150 ° C, the strength of the steel changes little, so the steel structure is suitable for use in a hot shop. When the temperature exceeds 150 ° C, its strength is significantly reduced. When the temperature reaches 500-600t, the intensity is almost zero. Therefore, in the event of a fire, the steel structure has a short fire-resisting time and a sudden collapse occurs. For steel structures with special requirements. Insulation and fire resistance measures are required.
PTH is a professional steel construction manufacturer and supplier. If you are interested in our products, please contact us: light gauge steel.
The advantages of steel structure building are durability, design flexibility and sustainability. Nowadays, the steel frame system is composed of H-beam, Z-beam, C-beam and secondary steel members, which are widely used in industrial, commercial and residential buildings. Whether you need a warehouse, workshop, steel shed, office building or any other building, PTH's steel frame can meet your functional requirements and exceed your visual expectations.
Large steel structures often face many challenges. Sometimes during the manufacturing of steel beams in large projects, it will take too much valuable time and increase costs. This is when PTH can help. With more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing steel structures, we can easily cope with challenging steel prefabrications.
Our recent successful cases include the production of steel frame components for hotels, office buildings and logistics centers. After one-to-one professional consulting services with customers, according to the needs of customers and unique features of different projects, we propose design solutions to provide customers with safe, applicable and economic steel structure products.
1.Hotel project in Gabon
This is a three story hotel built in Gabon, with a total area of 9350 square meters and more than 200 guest rooms. This project perfectly integrates the traditional steel structure and the new light steel structure. The main frame adopts the traditional steel structure, and the roof and wall maintenance systems adopt the light steel keel. In the meantime, PTH provides a one-stop service in design, procurement, production and installation.
2.Logistics centers in Virgin Islands
This is the first large-scale logistics distribution center project undertaken by PTH. The biggest challenge of this project is to make a good planning and design for warehousing, logistics, people flow and other issues. PTH successfully completed this challenge by setting up a distribution center integrated of inventory and logistics with a total building area of more than 10000 square meters.
3.Steel structure warehouse in India
The steel warehouse in India is a multi-span project with a large volume of single building, with a total construction area of 12890 square meters. PTH, with its professional design team, first-class production equipment and efficient production arrangement, completed production in time and arranges professional installation team to local for installation guidance.