The Ro System Component(KOKOELECTRIC) has been widely promoted and used in water purification equipment. Due to the high demand for drinking water in the production of drinking water, the drinking water industry has developed rapidly in the market. Therefore, the production of drinking water enterprises is the most important task for the maintenance and maintenance of production equipment. Now consider the maintenance and repair techniques for the new reverse osmosis system component.
1. Thoroughly rinse after installing the new reverse osmosis system components to completely remove any impurities, solvents and protective solutions remaining in the system.
2. When the water is used for drinking, it should be rinsed for at least 24 hours.
3. Start and run the system. The concentrate valve should remain fully open before the system is started. After the system is started, the concentrated water valve can be gradually closed to achieve the set recovery rate. It is strictly forbidden to start the equipment when the concentrated water valve is closed.
4. Do not close the valve on the production line at any time during system operation (including pre-start, normal operation, flushing, and chemical cleaning of the system).
5. Before the high-pressure operation, low-pressure flushing is performed by a soft start mechanism or variable frequency speed regulation to discharge air.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Ro Spare Parts to learn more information.
When the Tap Filter & Shower Filter(KOKOELECTRIC) are first used, there are still some matters needing attention. Every family uses a large amount of water every day, including drinking water, cooking, cleaning, bathing, etc.
Problems that should be paid attention to when using the tap filter & shower filter for the first time:
When installing and using tap filter & shower filter for the first time, be sure to pay attention to activation. Turn on the faucet and let the water flow out for 10-15 minutes to activate. Generally, it is operated by the master who is responsible for installing the door. Pay attention to the installation. During the use of the tap filter & shower filter, if no one is travelling at home, please pay attention to the closing of the water valve at home. After returning from a business trip, leave tap water for 2-3 minutes before drinking. The tap filter & shower filter mainly have filter elements. If you find the water flow is too small or the taste is not very good, remember to replace the filter element. The time for replacing the filter element ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
The most intuitive way to choose tap filter & shower filter is to determine the model based on instantaneous water quantity. A water purifier larger than 1.0 tons/hour can be called a central water purifier, and a direct drinking water tap filter & shower filter smaller than 1.0 tons/hour. The water yield depends on the volume and diameter of the water outlet, and the instantaneous water yield of the water outlet is usually larger. Service ratio, pre-sales service for installing tap filter & shower filter, according to different water quality, different channel design, different room size, and other factors, we should give more perfect purchase suggestions, ask about the use effect after installation, and then make improvements according to customer requirements. Tap filter & shower filter are products requiring long-term service. When purchasing, consider whether there is a stable after-sales service department in the locality. In the process of water purification, the water purifier will produce wastewater. Heavy metal elements in wastewater usually exceed the standard several times, so the wastewater discharged from washing clothes will harden. Used to wipe the floor, floor tile damage; Even if flushing toilets is not possible, it will corrode ceramics. This may be used to wash vegetables; Therefore, the cost of production wastewater has really increased.
The tap filter & shower filter are likely to leak due to various reasons during use. There is no need to panic to meet this problem. This is not a quality problem. No matter what brand of tap filter & shower filter will inevitably leak. When encountering this kind of problem, it is better to communicate with the manufacturer.
Water is the source of life, water health is directly related to people's life and health, especially at present, with the influence of various factors such as industrial production, the quality of water is getting worse and worse, so in order to better protect people's health, purified water is a very important aspect, reverse osmosis membrane is a net water source device used more. What are the components of Ro Spare Parts(KOKOELECTRIC)?
Reverse osmosis technology is a pressure-driven method that separates solute and solvent in solution by means of semi-permeable membrane filtration. It is generally used for water treatment. With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, more and more families have installed water purifiers. Reverse osmosis technology also entered the water purifier market to filter contaminated tap water and protect people's water safety.
Generally speaking, there are four kinds of ro spare parts: hollow fiber type, spiral coil type, plate and frame type, and tubular type. The first two are commonly used components for water treatment. It is understood that reverse osmosis technology can effectively remove heavy metals and other impurities in water, and the desalination rate is as high as 99%.
The demand for different places is different, so the specific selection of ro spare parts is also different. In fact, no matter where they are used, no matter what brand of ro spare parts they are used, they must be products of standard quality produced by regular manufacturers.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Ro System Component to learn more information.
Water Dispenser Tap & Faucet(KOKOELECTRIC) products are used in many industries. With the rapid development of science and technology, products are increasingly able to meet the needs of all walks of life. However, the use of products should not be careless, but should still be carried out in accordance with the formal instructions.
Water dispenser tap & faucet are suitable for household kitchens. Quick and convenient water dispenser tap joints do not need to be installed. The biggest characteristic of the kitchen and drinking machine is that it is easy to install, beautiful and atmospheric, and saves water. The water purification scheme with kitchen and drinking machines as the core and two drinking fountains with different water qualities are installed to meet the requirements of different water consumption conditions in the kitchen. The kitchen and drinking dual-purpose machine is mainly used for effectively purifying the water quality through a high-precision purification process of an ultrafiltration membrane to remove various harmful substances such as silt, rust, bacteria, suspended substances, algae, macromolecular organic substances and the like which may be contained in the water, so as to manufacture clean water suitable for kitchen edible water. Combined with KDF, activated carbon, composite filter, and other filter materials. The purified water can reach a direct drinking standard.
A survey shows that tap water contains more than 2,100 kinds of toxic chemicals. Once people use polluted water, the wastes, toxins and heavy metals in it will accumulate over time and be stored in the human body, accumulating in small quantities. Rust's Harm to Human Body: Urban Construction Experts Announce that the most direct cause of water pollution is precisely the link that has not been paid attention to all the time-the accumulation at the end of tap water pipelines.
1. In order to ensure that the water purifier products satisfy the use requirements of customers, the Water Filters Manufacturer(KOKOELECTRIC) shall ensure that the water inlet quality, water inlet pressure, water inlet flow rate and water temperature of the water purifier meet the requirements in the product function parameter table. If the influent quality is not municipal tap water, a pre-filter device needs to be added in front of the water purifier. If the inlet pressure is too high (over 3kg), a pressure reducing valve needs to be installed in front of the water purifier. If the inlet pressure is too small (less than 1kg), a booster pump needs to be installed in front of the water purifier. When the water purifier needs to be installed in front of a thermal temperature device such as a water boiler, the device orientation of the water purifier should be ensured to be lower than the orientation of the water boiler to prevent steam in the water boiler from entering the water purifier and endangering the filter element of the water purifier.
2. All pipes, fittings and faucet number wading fittings on the water purifier shall conform to the national health standards.
3. Do not install outside in northern areas to prevent freezing and cracking of the super filter element. Together, prevent direct sunlight.
4. Do not use too much force when tightening the threaded joint to prevent the joint thread from sliding.
Attention to joint devices of multi-way valve products:
1. The proper amount of wrapping tape (also called water adhesive tape) should be wrapped around the straight-through outer teeth to prevent water leakage or wrinkling.
2. Check whether the O-ring seal is damaged or distorted when installing the O-ring seal.
3. The external teeth shall not be tightened too hard directly, otherwise thread sliding may occur.